west, middle, or east?

slipnslideking

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True...but you can't talk about the east without including Baylor and McCallie also. Baylor D2 AA reigning state champion also.

Definitely East. You can't argue with 6 of the last 7 state champions being from the east in AAA. Plus CAK and Catholic continually dominate their division. All from the East.

BGA and Baylor are not from the east and won DII the past two years years and Father Ryan has the #1 seed so far so i will give the middle the edge assuming people classify baylor as part of the middle...who won DII state in 2005?

The senior class has had three years a state and are approaching there fourth with Brentwood winning freshman year, Bearden winning sophomore year, and Farragut winning junior year so the east has the edge a little bit even though Hendersonville did show up and lost two years in a row in the finals over pk's which is pretty unlucky. The West hasn't showed up but this could be the year they do. Out of the final four teams from last year half are already eliminated with blackman and brentwood still going strong with a combined 1 loss between them both belonging to blackman.

In single A it goes to the east for sure. BigG and company have put them away, what is he just sitting in his office all day juggling state rings? Haha, only joking but he is an exceptional person first and foremost, who just happens to be an outstanding coach. Cak is nipping at there heels this year and we will see how it plays out this year

where in the world are you from? geography? baylor is as east as you can get....as in chattanooga. baylor just won the d2 EAST district championship...won d2 state championship....representing the east last year not the middle.

BGA and Baylor are not from the east and won DII the past two years years and Father Ryan has the #1 seed so far so i will give the middle the edge assuming people classify baylor as part of the middle...who won DII state in 2005?

The senior class has had three years a state and are approaching there fourth with Brentwood winning freshman year, Bearden winning sophomore year, and Farragut winning junior year so the east has the edge a little bit even though Hendersonville did show up and lost two years in a row in the finals over pk's which is pretty unlucky. The West hasn't showed up but this could be the year they do. Out of the final four teams from last year half are already eliminated with blackman and brentwood still going strong with a combined 1 loss between them both belonging to blackman.

In single A it goes to the east for sure. BigG and company have put them away, what is he just sitting in his office all day juggling state rings? Haha, only joking but he is an exceptional person first and foremost, who just happens to be an outstanding coach. Cak is nipping at there heels this year and we will see how it plays out this year

I wish I had an office!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Chattanooga isn't as east as you can get, but is classified in the east region. Don't know why this seemed to be a big point of contention, but regardless, Baylor has a quality squad.

My predictions this year for best, is that it is the year of the "upset". Farragut, Bearden, CCS, CPA, Notre Dame... all teams I would have put money on are not advancing. So I say it is anyones championship this season. Catholic is on a roll, but I hope to dampen their spirits (with or without rain tonight, eh Hoya!)

Big G I was just trying to point to to someone on here that Chattanooga was in east Tennessee and not the middle. It is in the southeast part of the state. Obviously I am from Webb which is a part of the d2 east district....and I just wanted to make sure that my district in d2 was represented. Yes, Baylor is a quality squad. We in Knoxville know West and Maryville have had great years and they shut them out. Baylor and McCallie should advance from the east this weekend in state....but like you said this is the year of the upset so who knows. I just hope that Webb has a better year next year! ....oh and I say the east is the strongest for sure./rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I wish I had an office!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Chattanooga isn't as east as you can get, but is classified in the east region. Don't know why this seemed to be a big point of contention, but regardless, Baylor has a quality squad.

My predictions this year for best, is that it is the year of the "upset". Farragut, Bearden, CCS, CPA, Notre Dame... all teams I would have put money on are not advancing. So I say it is anyones championship this season. Catholic is on a roll, but I hope to dampen their spirits (with or without rain tonight, eh Hoya!)