Region 7AA Final Westview v. Covington

chipsmom

Westview 1

Covington 0

OH WHAT A FEELING !!!!!

I saw this game and Martin played extremly well. They made the plays, Shaylon Robb kept the Covington batters off balance all afternoon, and one mistake by Covington cost them the game.

I just remember on another thread earlier in the post season, that some of the district 14 posters said that district 13 was waisting our time because district 14 was much stronger than district 13. Well, the competition that was played within our district made all our teams better. Looking at the Milan/Covington score from Monday 1-0, and Martin's 3-0 score over Haywood only showes that the best in 14 had their hands full with our much less talanted 13 AA teams.

What I am saying is district 13 has held our own against district 14, as a matter of fact I think we are a little ahead of them. Good luck to Martin and Covington on Friday and then after you win, go to the boro and and bring the gold ball back to west Tennessee.

I saw this game and Martin played extremly well. They made the plays, Shaylon Robb kept the Covington batters off balance all afternoon, and one mistake by Covington cost them the game.

I just remember on another thread earlier in the post season, that some of the district 14 posters said that district 13 was waisting our time because district 14 was much stronger than district 13. Well, the competition that was played within our district made all our teams better. Looking at the Milan/Covington score from Monday 1-0, and Martin's 3-0 score over Haywood only showes that the best in 14 had their hands full with our much less talanted 13 AA teams.

What I am saying is district 13 has held our own against district 14, as a matter of fact I think we are a little ahead of them. Good luck to Martin and Covington on Friday and then after you win, go to the boro and and bring the gold ball back to west Tennessee.

It was a great game. There is no doubt that district 14 has very tough teams, but after this week all I can say is that district 13 has proven that they can play with them. Maybe now this district will finally get the credit it deserves. We have awesome talent.Thanks to all the out of town support we are getting. I saw faces from Obion, Gibson, and Milan. It means alot to these girls knowing that everyone is behind them. One more win, and we're on our way to the boro. GO WESTVIEW

Big win by the 'View I thinki it is the first time district 13 has won the region championship. GREAT JOB> Covington is a tuff team to beat and if you can walk away with a win it is a great job. Wow it must be tuff for T. Joy (Covington) to pitch a no hitter and still lose the ballgame. Westview just got the breaks they need. I think Covington only had two hits and both where from T. Joy. Great pitching battle!!!!

Westview will represent this district and region well. If the bats come alive they could make some noise in the Sectionals (Which they are picked to win) and state Tourney. This is a real good team and just goes to prove how good the district 13aa (Wild Wild West) is.

Convington fans no need to be down they will go deep in the state tourney they will beat the Memphis team they play.

Just hope both teams take care of substate and not let anything crazy happen! Would be great if the teams from District 13aa come out to the softball field and support Westview in the game against Carver.....Hey Chipsmom can you give us a time and date on the sectional game held in Martin?

Once again Congrat's to the Westview and Covington. Go and represtent the Wild Wild West! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Big win by the 'View I thinki it is the first time district 13 has won the region championship. GREAT JOB> Covington is a tuff team to beat and if you can walk away with a win it is a great job. Wow it must be tuff for T. Joy (Covington) to pitch a no hitter and still lose the ballgame. Westview just got the breaks they need. I think Covington only had two hits and both where from T. Joy. Great pitching battle!!!!

Westview will represent this district and region well. If the bats come alive they could make some noise in the Sectionals (Which they are picked to win) and state Tourney. This is a real good team and just goes to prove how good the district 13aa (Wild Wild West) is.

Convington fans no need to be down they will go deep in the state tourney they will beat the Memphis team they play.

Just hope both teams take care of substate and not let anything crazy happen! Would be great if the teams from District 13aa come out to the softball field and support Westview in the game against Carver.....Hey Chipsmom can you give us a time and date on the sectional game held in Martin?

Once again Congrat's to the Westview and Covington. Go and represtent the Wild Wild West! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The game will be played Friday in Martin. Not sure on the time yet . Coach is shooting for 3:00 because of graduation ceremonies. I will post a definate time tonight. And once again, thanks for the support everyone. GO WESTVIEW