Brentwood vs Independence

rebelj

Brentwood won the first two games 5-0 and 2-0 respectively. Bradley Jacobs is back now. Will this game go any different? I've always thought the regional final is kind of anti-climactic because you know both teams are still advancing regardless of result, but I think it actually is very important because the winner will probably host Lavergne and the loser will travel to Hendersonville. What are your thoughts on this match?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood won the first two games 5-0 and 2-0 respectively. Bradley Jacobs is back now. Will this game go any different? I've always thought the regional final is kind of anti-climactic because you know both teams are still advancing regardless of result, but I think it actually is very important because the winner will probably host Lavergne and the loser will travel to Hendersonville. What are your thoughts on this match?

I think you have to go with Brentwood here. They've demonstrated a solid year of play and two victories over Independence, with two shutouts. I think Independence will have a tough time scoring. Brentwood 4-0.

I think you have to go with Brentwood here. They've demonstrated a solid year of play and two victories over Independence, with two shutouts. I think Independence will have a tough time scoring. Brentwood 4-0.

Is this game at Brentwood tonight at 7? If it gets rained out, probably, will it be Friday and then the sectionals Saturday?

after last nights game i would say that independence is one of the best teams in state. playing 80 minutes of regulation 2 10 minute over times and 2 five minute overtimes independence matched them step for step. Take nothing away from brentwood but the play of independence last night made a statement and will be evident in the following games. Why is it do you think independence gets no respect?

Because Brentwood has proven throughout the year to be a solid standout squad even when jacobs was disqualified for two games. Independence did well but when the games mattered in regular season they didn't show up for them. Now obviously they have done what they needed to do to get where they are for the sectionals but its kind of late to be asking for respect this late in the season when it showed during the year that they only competed in games when they wanted to.