FCHS

ELA

The ta;ent is there for FC to make the playoffs. The schedule is not as strong as it was before Britton arrived in Winchester. FC could win 7 games.

Those expectations may not be fair for the team. FCo only beat Cumb. Co and Shelyville last season and open against Wilson Central with Oakland, Cookville and Tullahoma later. No need to put pressure on the team. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those expectations may not be fair for the team. FCo only beat Cumb. Co and Shelyville last season and open against Wilson Central with Oakland, Cookville and Tullahoma later. No need to put pressure on the team. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

that is not putting pressure on the the team. The talent is there. If Britton had stayed, he could have won 5 games. The schedule is not that difficult.

I just made the statement that there are plenty of people glad to see Coach Atkins at Franklin County. I guess this can be taken as good or bad,and they must have thought it to be bad. I'm glad he is at Franklin County as are many others. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LIKE I SAID. FRANKLIN CO PLAYERS BRING YOUR LUNCH PAIL TO WORK, AS LONG AS THE PLAYERS HAVE IT IN THEM AND WANT TO WORK HARD COACH ATKINS IS GONNA GET THEM READY. ARE THEY GONNA WORK, YES,ARE HIS PRACTICES WERE HARD,YEAH, WILL HE PUSH YOU TO PLAY TO YOUR TOP POTENTIAL, HE!! YA. IM 26 AND STILL PLAY FOOTBALL I STILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING HE TAUGHT ME. WILL THE INTENSITY RISE, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT. TILL THIS DAY ILL RUN THROUGH A BRICK WALL FOR COACH ATKINS. DONT WORRY ABOUT COACH AS LONG AS HIS PLAYERS WANT TO WIN THEY WILL BE FINE

OSK

LIKE I SAID. FRANKLIN CO PLAYERS BRING YOUR LUNCH PAIL TO WORK, AS LONG AS THE PLAYERS HAVE IT IN THEM AND WANT TO WORK HARD COACH ATKINS IS GONNA GET THEM READY. ARE THEY GONNA WORK, YES,ARE HIS PRACTICES WERE HARD,YEAH, WILL HE PUSH YOU TO PLAY TO YOUR TOP POTENTIAL, HE!! YA. IM 26 AND STILL PLAY FOOTBALL I STILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING HE TAUGHT ME. WILL THE INTENSITY RISE, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT. TILL THIS DAY ILL RUN THROUGH A BRICK WALL FOR COACH ATKINS. DONT WORRY ABOUT COACH AS LONG AS HIS PLAYERS WANT TO WIN THEY WILL BE FINE

OSK

Where are you playing now?

How could I get a team in the league?

www.mtflonline.com

Contact Melvin Brown or post something on the message board

you will need to come up with a team fee

own pads

games are on Saturdays

they are in week 5 right now

Post something and someone will get you with the right person

Here are the cities that have teams

Franklin Generals

Murfreesboro Red Devils

Lebanon Hitmen

Sumner Co Xpress

Smyrna Dogs

Metro LawDawgs

Its great competition

I don't remember off the top of my head, they came back and made a game of it after we got up 30 something to nothing and we just quit because we had such a huge lead. for example FC had the ball third and 13 down two scores and ran a fullback dive. and then the most important plays of the game stovall wasn't even on the field. and i bet FC tried to run the toss sweep 15 times that night even though it never gained any yards. I will give FC credit they came back and made a game of it but it didn't have anything to do with great play calling. I have said this in private several times and now that he is gone I will say it publicly. if Bill Price had been the coach at Franklin County this season they would have won at-least nine games and won at-least one playoff game. FC had the best athletes in the region hands down.