INDY vs. Hendersonville

mid6

I know this will be a very close game. I disagree that Hendersonville has had a stronger schedule. Don't forget...Indy has had to make it out of the 11AAA which is a very hard district and have played Centennial 2 times and Brentwood 3 times in the past 3 weeks (each time getting stronger and narrowing the gap).

Independence is peaking at the right time......they will win 2-0.

I hope Indy wins but lets give the real credit to a kid who makes the difference and that is Nicholas Dykes... Indy does not necessarily have the best kids behind him but he sure is a game winner for them.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy had a chance to tie late in the second half when a correctly called (and really dumb) foul was called in the box. Indy missed the PK and sent the rebound high and wide. Congrats H'ville.

The shot was on frame, but Hville's keeper made a great save and then the defense cleared it. A missed opportunity that would've tied the game. Hville's defense played exceptionally well only allowing 2 shots on goal. A good win for their coach.

Indy is a reallly great soccer team and it was a shame to have a loser tonight.

Alex Tummons corner kick was the best I have ever seen and from where i was it didnt look like it was even touched by a Hendersonville player before going in.

Overall a great game like I expected.

Good luck commandos!!

This was a great game, both teams deserved it. Hendersonville played with alot of emotion, not having Coach Russ Plummer on the sideline with them. Hendersonville scored by some red headed boy with a corner kick. Congratulations Commandos. Goodluck in state, and win one now. ( Too many runner-up trophies)