CAK vs White House-Heritage

timbdp

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heritage has nothing to lose (which could be dangerous). What they lack in talent to CAK they make up for with speed and determination. A lot of teams in their position would have the "just happy to be here" attitude. This team instead feels like they have something to prove. They may also have the crowd on their side. They travel well and everyone loves the underdog. But...I hate this...

Heart says Heritage.

Logic and reason says CAK.

Nothing against CAK they are a great squad, but I would love to see the upset by Heritage. I'm going to go 1-0 Heritage.

come on guys this isn't even a question, cak dominates heritage and advances easily, they have been here way too many times and know what they are doing. all you who say heritage has nothing to lose and are gonna play hard, how about you look at at from cak's standpoint? they have everything to lose so they are gonna fight to the death, besides...would YOU want to be the first team to break the streak of state champions if you were them?? think about that one. good luck to both team though, should be fun to watch regardless of the outcome

Odds are the streak will go down....but it won't be by Heritage, it will be by the other Knoxville Team - Catholic. Now all the teams here are pretty good, but CAK and the Irish are still a notch above most teams. In fact, this Irish team is just a super collection of speed and skill! Kaz says that Catholic will either win it all or lose to a lesser team. That in no way is meant to degrade any of the other squads, it is just KC is that good! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazzy

Kazzy, I too agree catholic is on another level this year. But let us remember the first meeting b/t CAK/Catholic.

It was a 3-2 win for Catholic. The next two matches occurred in non elimination games and CAK rested people to get healthy for their next game. With nothing to lose now, CAK is going to play everyone and they know how to win when they need to. Catholic may be the better team, but I am never going to go against experience in these situations. You never know how uptight kids can get until they are in that situation and CAK has been there more than anyone else. Good luck to both, hope the title comes back to KTown for another year.

I see CAK coming out on top in this one. White House Heritage is a good team. But not a phenomenal team. Maybe this doesn't mean much but I've seen this team barely win with three minutes left off an own goal against a team that got knocked off in the first round of their districts. Did they have a bad game? probably. But it puts serious doubts in my head. I'll be cheering for WH Heritage as long as they stay alive in this tournament though. It's always fun to root for the underdog. Especially one so close to home

I see CAK coming out on top in this one. White House Heritage is a good team. But not a phenomenal team. Maybe this doesn't mean much but I've seen this team barely win with three minutes left off an own goal against a team that got knocked off in the first round of their districts. Did they have a bad game? probably. But it puts serious doubts in my head. I'll be cheering for WH Heritage as long as they stay alive in this tournament though. It's always fun to root for the underdog. Especially one so close to home

Heritage has not won a game this year off an opponent own goal so be more specific of what your talking about.