D-II AA State

KnightTime05

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday- GPS plays Briarcrest, and Wednesday- JPII plays St. Benedict. Any predictions for these two games?

Yes, bring a crying towel, JPII is going home if this is elimination game. GPS wins state hands down, no need for prediction on this game. Maybe JPII can get to play them again, it would be interesting to see if they can even score a single run. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, bring a crying towel, JPII is going home if this is elimination game. GPS wins state hands down, no need for prediction on this game. Maybe JPII can get to play them again, it would be interesting to see if they can even score a single run. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL. May I borrow that same towel you Ryan fans used when you lost to JPII 5-0 in the Region finals? Or maybe the same towel the Ryan fans used when you were in Memphis last week when St. Benedict swept you? Or maybe the same towel Ryan fans used last year when JPII ended their season? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> And you really do spend more time rooting AGAINST JPII than you do rooting FOR Ryan!! Thats just sad!!

LOL. May I borrow that same towel you Ryan fans used when you lost to JPII 5-0 in the Region finals? Or maybe the same towel the Ryan fans used when you were in Memphis last week when St. Benedict swept you? Or maybe the same towel Ryan fans used last year when JPII ended their season? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> And you really do spend more time rooting AGAINST JPII than you do rooting FOR Ryan!! Thats just sad!!

Whats sad is watching a head coach act like a crying child after a softball game. Now thats sad. By the way, is this a elimination game or not? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It doesn't look like GPS has played many games or traveled much. Why? This could could affect their chances to win.

GPS is going to put the slapper on whoever they play. Travel is not an issue. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

GPS will go through the tourney like a hot knife through butter. they're the best team I've umped all yr and that 's including Oolt. they beat soddy, bob jones and other tough schools. my money's on them.

I dont know, weird things can happen in softball games. If GPS goes in over confident my money is on St. Benedict.

GPS will go through the tourney like a hot knife through butter. they're the best team I've umped all yr and that 's including Oolt. they beat soddy, bob jones and other tough schools. my money's on them...

[/quote

Well Mr. Ump, have you umped at all four of these school's games? If you look at their record, St. Benedict has beaten several of the schools that will be at state this week including the great and wonderful AAA schools. Two of their three seniors are attending Auburn and Boston College on softball scholarships which is a tad bit more impressive than ETSU, Memphis, and Howard

Whats sad is watching a head coach act like a crying child after a softball game. Now thats sad. By the way, is this a elimination game or not? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GPS is going to put the slapper on whoever they play. Travel is not an issue. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

no, this is not an elimination game. The state tournament is double elimination. I would tell you that you should know, but then again you are a ryan fan and you're not used to playing in the state tournament!!!

no, this is not an elimination game. The state tournament is double elimination. I would tell you that you should know, but then again you are a ryan fan and you're not used to playing in the state tournament!!!

You are funny. I have been to state several times in multiple sports and have witnessed three state championships in two different sports. You are talking apples and oranges, there is no comparison. Are you ready for some football, ho ho ho hee hee hee. St Benedict will send the lady headmasters home. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

are you going to be umping any games in the boro?

If you get to play GPS, concentrate on trying to score a run. As we all know GPS scored something close to 43 runs to 3 last year in the state tournament. Try to concentrate on scoring a single run if you even make it that far. What was the score last time you played them 10-0 GPS. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />