Riverdal losing thier athletes with the rezoning of schools?

Last year I was talking with a Riverdale Offensive lineman who was a senior and he told me that Riverdale will be down for the next few years because the feeder school to Riverdale is no longer Central middle school and its now some country school out near the city limits and they are losing the skill players now that they use to get because of this. Is this true? JW

Last year I was talking with a Riverdale Offensive lineman who was a senior and he told me that Riverdale will be down for the next few years because the feeder school to Riverdale is no longer Central middle school and its now some country school out near the city limits and they are losing the skill players now that they use to get because of this. Is this true? JW

Riverdale has not been getting Central kids for the past four years, maybe even five. Or are not supposed to be anyway. We all know how that goes. They are now fed by Christiana middle, and the kids from central are split between oakland and siegel. Why do you think Rankin left when he did.

Riverdale has not been getting Central kids for the past four years, maybe even five. Or are not supposed to be anyway. We all know how that goes. They are now fed by Christiana middle, and the kids from central are split between oakland and siegel. Why do you think Rankin left when he did.

this is NOT TRUE...WE STILL GET KIDS FROM central that are zoned RIVERDALE we get kids from central christiana rockvale mcfadden these are our major feeder schools

exactly!

Oh come on now guys.......we all Rankin left for a new challenge. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seems to me if he wanted a REAl challenge ( and not one at a school that has won multiple state championships) he would have taken the job at RED BOILING SPRINGS! Of course remaining at Riverdale without a winning feeder school and losing freshmen teams would have BEEN a real challenge, wouldn't it?

Oh come on now guys.......we all Rankin left for a new challenge. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seems to me if he wanted a REAl challenge ( and not one at a school that has won multiple state championships) he would have taken the job at RED BOILING SPRINGS! Of course remaining at Riverdale without a winning feeder school and losing freshmen teams would have BEEN a real challenge, wouldn't it?

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> gone are the days i could hate on oaklands coaches

i will say, he might've not been able to build another empire somewhere else cause who knows how long he will continue to coach, but i guarantee with no doubt that he could take any struggling team and make them significantly better over the course of a couple years

who wouldnt want a quick chance to add to their hardware tho?

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> gone are the days i could hate on oaklands coaches

i will say, he might've not been able to build another empire somewhere else cause who knows how long he will continue to coach, but i guarantee with no doubt that he could take any struggling team and make them significantly better over the course of a couple years

who wouldnt want a quick chance to add to their hardware tho?

Rankin would do well no matter where he would coach he is a great coach period. All of you haters need to get over yourselfs and move on just like coach Rankin did because I can tell you he could care a less what any one thinks he worked hard his players worked even harder and they won alot of football games! Go Warriors! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />