• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
lpmarlowe

best fans

i think mt juliet has great fans. they are rude an obnoxious. they get into the visiting teams head and dont really care what people think just ask the girls coach from beech. he would say the same thing

Father Ryan fans are really bad...they have very offensive chants....some dealing with Harry Potter and some to Lamp Chops, funny but still wrong. Brentwood Academy has some rowdy football fans as well.

Guest sharpshooter12

caligula, are you talkin about the alcoa game? If so that was amazing how many fans you had and how they made almost half of you go up on the upper deck.

Maryville fans are the best, and no SH, William Blount was not that great, Maryville lit them up twice by a combined total of at least 85 points. The fans, especially at WB were crazy. We got the WB parents so mad that they stormed out of the building. We threw two of their better players completly off their game by chants and taunts and we even got up enough nerve to chant "drive home safely" at half time! At Alcoa we broke the bleachers because the Alcoa principal made us go to the upper deck, if we wanted to stand, far in the corner. They would not allow us to stand on the floor, but they did allow Alcoa's student section to. We were highly angered and we yelled louder and jumped and swayed. Against Bearden at Bearden we were crazy, we came in droves and stood sideways just so we could all fit. We threw Winston off his game by chanting at him and we helped to hype up our team. We only lost to WB because of a lack of leadership and experience. They figured out how to kill the giant and they brought us down!

AS FAR AS THE GAMES I HAVE ATTENDED HENDERSONVILLE,STRATFORD,AND WHITESCREEK FANS ARE ALWAYS HYPE ALSO COLUMBIA WITH MAPLEWOOD OK BECAUSE OF THE GOOD TEAM BUT I GUESS THAT GOES BY SAYING. THE COUNTY TEAMS ALWAYS HAVE STRONG FAN BASE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AREA AND MOST OF THEM ATTEND THE SCHOOL IN THERE AREA (SEE GALATIN FOOTBALL) AND (columbia basketball). always packed no matter who they play.

AS FAR AS THE GAMES I HAVE ATTENDED HENDERSONVILLE,STRATFORD,AND WHITESCREEK FANS ARE ALWAYS HYPE ALSO COLUMBIA WITH MAPLEWOOD OK BECAUSE OF THE GOOD TEAM BUT I GUESS THAT GOES BY SAYING. THE COUNTY TEAMS ALWAYS HAVE STRONG FAN BASE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AREA AND MOST OF THEM ATTEND THE SCHOOL IN THERE AREA (SEE GALATIN FOOTBALL) AND (columbia basketball). always packed no matter who they play.

Guest caligula

Yeah man, I'm talking about that game. They moved us, 3 times. But they paid (literally) the cost for it. Maryville fans have been told repeatedy by the Knox co. and City officers to go back to Blount Co. and that they are tired of our Blount Co. BS. Maaaaaan, it looks like English soccer sometimes. And MaryvilleRebels can atest to the scene when the rebel fans stormed Bearden's court last year.

That was so great, after the game we rushed the court and celebrated the victory with a mosh pit and chants of "Who Dat Gunna Beat Maryville" The whole court was full of Maryville fans for like an hour and I was one of the last to leave!