Soddy is out

terri

sdsoftball12, such as maybe you are in that fan category, seems every post you've had as of late seems to wanna dog other teams and start some feuding. The true sd fan shall not bash another team for not having as much talent as sd. In closing the only fan being classless is you my friend! I say good luck to all teams left, i give the slight edge to ooltewah but its a toss up from here on out!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sdsoftball12, such as maybe you are in that fan category, seems every post you've had as of late seems to wanna dog other teams and start some feuding. The true sd fan shall not bash another team for not having as much talent as sd. In closing the only fan being classless is you my friend! I say good luck to all teams left, i give the slight edge to ooltewah but its a toss up from here on out!

I know who you are and you are also a fan as well as a family member and as far as team bashing I have done none of that. The only comment I made was Beech would beat the Owls. To your comment that I am classless you have no clue. I think every game that is played there is bashing from both sides from most all that attends. The bashing is usually to the umpires not the players, I wouldn't want that done to my child and I would not do that to someones elses. So unless you know the facts its best just to not say anything. Have a good day

Such as ?

Such as when a player on the opposing team swung at a pitch,fouled it off

the top of the bat, and hit the batter square in the face.

Those watching for both teams became VERY quiet, as the player was rolling on the ground.

Then one of the SD "FANS" spouted in a loud voice, "Get up, you're not hurt".

That young man does not know how close he came to spending the night in the hospital.

Those watching for both teams became VERY quiet, as the player was rolling on the ground.

That young man does not know how close he came to spending the night in the hospital.

your comment about him spending the night in the hospital,all I can say to that is lololololololololololololol. Don't bite off more than you can chew !

Im not sure when that occured however I am very sorry about that comment. Hope everything is ok with her. That is very unsportsman like and I would be mad to.

We have played Soddy many many times the last few years, and I have never seen or heard any un-sportsman like comments from any Soddy parent or fan. Go OWLS!

Well then, mr. wilson, may I sugest YOU TAKE THE EAR PHONES OUT OF YOUR EARS BECAUSE YOU ARE MISSING A LOT! Did you hear that? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />