Baseball Brackets

doodle_bug_1111

Who takes credit for drawing up such retarded brackets in baseball? It isn't a state tournament its a half a state tournament. Two brackets which just so happen the 2 best records are in different brackets. Never have to worry about meeting till finals

Six teams gets the shaft.

Isn't that the way a bracket is suppose to work, the top two seeds meeting in the end.

No! This is a State Tournament. There should be no seeds. Every pairing should be by blind draw not by who you are.

I have to agree with you. I am for Bartlett all the way, but I am under the impression the teams were drawn randomly. I hope this is how it is done. Does anyone know.

No! This is a State Tournament. There should be no seeds. Every pairing should be by blind draw not by who you are.

So you you would have not cared if Memphis and Kansas played in the first round of the National Tourn. this year. Even though the parings are set before districts begin I am glad to see the two best teams in the finals. I would not have like to see BHS and FHS play in the first game. I guess that is why I am "Old School" and you are "Doodle Bug"

So you you would have not cared if Memphis and Kansas played in the first round of the National Tourn. this year. Even though the parings are set before districts begin I am glad to see the two best teams in the finals. I would not have like to see BHS and FHS play in the first game. I guess that is why I am "Old School" and you are "Doodle Bug"

Brackets aren't set before districts. Brackets are set making sure 2 schools from same region aren't in same bracket. It doesn't matter what school it is brackets should be done by blind draw.

Also I thought this was a double elim. tournament.

Brackets aren't set before districts. Brackets are set making sure 2 schools from same region aren't in same bracket. It doesn't matter what school it is brackets should be done by blind draw.

Duh,I think it was.

Dear Doodlebug or should we say...complete moron,

Let me start off by saying I am still clapping for all of your completely idiotic statements. First off, why do you think they always seed tournaments. If you have the best record you ought to be rewarded with a higher seeding allowing you to play a lower seed. Second, all the games that lead up to the state championship are all double elimination, once you get into the big show, it becomes single; winner takes all. Let me suggest to you going back to preschool and crying your way through third grade and maybe by then you will have grown half a brain cell /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Love,

your best friend

p.s. de de deeeeeeeee

Who takes credit for drawing up such retarded brackets in baseball? It isn't a state tournament its a half a state tournament. Two brackets which just so happen the 2 best records are in different brackets. Never have to worry about meeting till finals

Six teams gets the shaft.

All tournaments should be set up so that the best 2 teams end up playing in the last game. It would not make sense to have it set up where the 2nd best team in the state is on the same side of the bracket as the best, therefore they can't finish 2nd.

The only other logical way to have this would be if the tourney was designed to have a Eastern Sectional Bracket and a Western Sectional Bracket (much like football is now or the way Mississippi has a North State/South State) so that the sectional champions meet in the finals.

Because it would be near impossible to compare teams such as to get a legit seeding, the set-up they have now is about as good as their can be.

Dear Doodlebug or should we say...complete moron,

Let me start off by saying I am still clapping for all of your completely idiotic statements. First off, why do you think they always seed tournaments. If you have the best record you ought to be rewarded with a higher seeding allowing you to play a lower seed. Second, all the games that lead up to the state championship are all double elimination, once you get into the big show, it becomes single; winner takes all. Let me suggest to you going back to preschool and crying your way through third grade and maybe by then you will have grown half a brain cell /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Love,

your best friend

p.s. de de deeeeeeeee

I'd say you are in real life the same as you are on here. Hiding behind a keyboard or someone else's skirt to run the hole under your nose. Meek as a mouse face to face.