Red Bank 2008

SPLITBACK

From looking at what they lost and looking at what they have coming back, plus scheduling. They are going to be alittle down. Not much but not as good as the last couple of teams. Losing Benford, McDuffie, The Chambers, Ledbetter, Sims, Emery, Mithchell etc., but having Sanchez and Crowder coming back will help. I don't think they will go undefeated. They should win all the non region games, but region they could lose 2 or 3 games. This maybe the closest race for the region title in the last few years. As for Maryville well I don't know what round you could see them in, but they lost alot too but they reload every year. You never know until they play, no one would have dreamed that Brainerd would almost beat them 2 years ago.

Some body tell me whats going on ! I live out of town now. I heard there are some issues going on. Whats the deal ?

Red Bank will be a young talented team this year. They are returning last years d-line lead by Miguel Sanchez but only one starter on the o line will return. And as i hear they have an arsenal of running backs over there similar situation as USC had last year, and a talented QB to replace Ledbetter. but please keep me updated if you hear any different......