2008-09 district 11A

archangel

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka will be head and shoulders above the rest. This district will be down once again. CA has talent, but is young. Moore Co. will be looking at a very inexperienced team, as well as Santa Fe and Richland. Cornersville has an outside chance of competing and could finish second behind Culleoka. Huntland didn't lose much but will need someone to step up and lead their team. I look for Culleoka to run away with the title.

Culleoka will be head and shoulders above the rest. This district will be down once again. CA has talent, but is young. Moore Co. will be looking at a very inexperienced team, as well as Santa Fe and Richland. Cornersville has an outside chance of competing and could finish second behind Culleoka. Huntland didn't lose much but will need someone to step up and lead their team. I look for Culleoka to run away with the title.

I agree with you that Cully will be above the rest this year... and Slatten is known to "recruit" and get some top notch athletes and rumor is that he has two new players on his team and will enroll at Culleoka this fall...

• 2 weeks later...

culleoka runs away with it....watch out for riley walton and james upshaw...two juniors that will make a big impact

Rumor in Spring Hill... Slatten has done it again... he was able to pull the starting point guard from Spring Hill and convince the kid and his parents to move to Culleoka.... when is the TSSAA gonna put a stop to this guy....

Rumor in Spring Hill... Slatten has done it again... he was able to pull the starting point guard from Spring Hill and convince the kid and his parents to move to Culleoka.... when is the TSSAA gonna put a stop to this guy....

rumor is a key word....and if hes doin so much illegal stuff why isnt he in trouble.....probably because hes doing nothing wrong....maybe ppl should accept the fact that hes a good coach and hes made the culleoka program alot better...

rumor is a key word....and if hes doin so much illegal stuff why isnt he in trouble.....probably because hes doing nothing wrong....maybe ppl should accept the fact that hes a good coach and hes made the culleoka program alot better...

I have to agree, is there any evidence that he has done anything wrong? I would like to know and I bet a lot of others would too.He has been successful and he has moved around. Those two do not always equate into wrongdoing.

I have to agree, is there any evidence that he has done anything wrong? I would like to know and I bet a lot of others would too.He has been successful and he has moved around. Those two do not always equate into wrongdoing.

Check with Spring Hill and you will find out for sure.... Slatten has been caught before and has been warned... the kid from SH is a good point guard and was convinced to come to Culleoka after playing and meeting with Coach Slatten at the YMCA....

Check with Spring Hill and you will find out for sure.... Slatten has been caught before and has been warned... the kid from SH is a good point guard and was convinced to come to Culleoka after playing and meeting with Coach Slatten at the YMCA....

hahaha...so just because a guy decides to come to culleoka to spring hill that means he was recruited...haha..maybe hes tired of being on a terrible team and wants a chance to get to the state tourney at culleoka...and im not quite sure who youre talking about but if its who i think....he was going to play for culleoka his freshman year but decided to stay and play with his brother....if it is the same kid...maybe now that his brother gone he has no obligation to play at spring hill and he wants a chance to win...and until you can give me proof please drop it....cuz ive heard this way too much and im tired of it

hahaha...so just because a guy decides to come to culleoka to spring hill that means he was recruited...haha..maybe hes tired of being on a terrible team and wants a chance to get to the state tourney at culleoka...and im not quite sure who youre talking about but if its who i think....he was going to play for culleoka his freshman year but decided to stay and play with his brother....if it is the same kid...maybe now that his brother gone he has no obligation to play at spring hill and he wants a chance to win...and until you can give me proof please drop it....cuz ive heard this way too much and im tired of it

ya it is him and i have talked to him and he likes the team at culleoka and thinks he will have a better chance to be recognized big if he can go to cully and make the state tournement and he is a very good player so just leave it alone untill he is actually recruting a player

ya it is him and i have talked to him and he likes the team at culleoka and thinks he will have a better chance to be recognized big if he can go to cully and make the state tournement and he is a very good player so just leave it alone untill he is actually recruting a player

So I guess I am right... he was recruited to come to Cully.... trust me....Slatten did have something to do with it and there were phone calls, etc... to get this guy to come to Cully....