How do you think Fulton will do in 2008

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well jemichael,

i think they will be just fine. fulton has had a recent history of reloading after losing key players. look at last year; noone expected much of them, yet they played in the title game.

however, this is a partisan comment. after spending two seasons "riding the pine" my son is expected to be a starting lineman for the falcons.

i am also glad to hear that the idiot rumor about buck coatney going to gibbs high has been laid to rest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There still the team to beat. AE looks good and transfers are really going to help them.. You are going to hear about how good Catholic is and I am sure their great. Kingston is going to be hard to handle and AC is AC. They always put out a good product. But Fulton right now is the team to beat...especially in November!!!!!

There still the team to beat. AE looks good and transfers are really going to help them.. You are going to hear about how good Catholic is and I am sure their great. Kingston is going to be hard to handle and AC is AC. They always put out a good product. But Fulton right now is the team to beat...especially in November!!!!!

Boo, Did you guys have a combine over there at AE recently? I heard they had one and some guys from around the region were there. Give some info on it if you have any.

What you think the 08 Falcons will be looking like?

Well jemichael16 .. where do you line up .. you gonna step up ?? I am a frequent visitor at practice's at Fulton .. I see some promise at WR and DB .. just going to be young .. the spots are there for the taking .. you gonna step up and take one ??? .. Pitch and David Taylor looked pretty good and Stephan caught the ball better than I thought .. have you heard of any transfers coming in to Fulton ??? When is the UT passing league start ..... good luck ..get in shape and be ready in Aug cause you guys have to fill some big shoes at WR and DB .... line looks like they will be fine with JJ, Blasco, Cason, Miller, Christian and Johnson ... hopefully QB will be oK with D Man and Ben .... would like to see Dman at TB and Ben at FB,LB but with both them in QB race ... ??? What are your thoughts ????

Well jemichael16 .. where do you line up .. you gonna step up ?? I am a frequent visitor at practice's at Fulton .. I see some promise at WR and DB .. just going to be young .. the spots are there for the taking .. you gonna step up and take one ??? .. Pitch and David Taylor looked pretty good and Stephan caught the ball better than I thought .. have you heard of any transfers coming in to Fulton ??? When is the UT passing league start ..... good luck ..get in shape and be ready in Aug cause you guys have to fill some big shoes at WR and DB .... line looks like they will be fine with JJ, Blasco, Cason, Miller, Christian and Johnson ... hopefully QB will be oK with D Man and Ben .... would like to see Dman at TB and Ben at FB,LB but with both them in QB race ... ??? What are your thoughts ????

Also heard there was a WR / DB guy coming n as freshman that was good .. 6'1 or 6'2 .. 180 or so .. do you know who that would be ????

Boo, Did you guys have a combine over there at AE recently? I heard they had one and some guys from around the region were there. Give some info on it if you have any.

I think I heard that was true. I think a couple of kids from Oak Ridge came. I will call around and find out. i know AE is big on getting kids in school. Ask around also. I think they did have a combine a ouple of weeks ago. Not sure though.

Yes they did have a combine. It was the same day as the combine at West High school. They had a bunch of kids out. Theycame from Roane County, Blount County, Anderson County Hamblen County, green County and a couple from area schools in Knoxville. Most of the kids from Knoxville were 08 graduates. Several colleges were there. I hear they have the results posted on a internet site. Perfomance training (AE personal training group) ran the event. Had some great 1 on 1 competitions. They did bench, broad jump, vertical jump, pro agiltiy, t agility, 40 yard dash (10 and 20 yard times were kept concurrently) , and 1 on 1 drill. great showing. Several kids got calls after the event.

Jmike? Why are you asking us what you think about the Falcons? I think yall will be ok, but sorry to say but like many folks around the Fulton Area, Baby Falcon Coaches, they believe its going to be a down year for the Falcons. I for one say they're going to be down every year so you already know what I"m going to say...But the best of luck to yall but I think 2001 has been a long time and its time for those Roadrunners to make it to the Boro...

Let's GO AE!!!

Knoxville Catholic can't win a big postseason game. Austin East hasn't proven capable of being #1 since 2001.

White House always is picked to be #1 in their region but they choke in every big game. Both Pearl Cohn and Station Camp are rebuilding and won't be as tough as they've been in the last two years.

ANSWER: Fulton will be playing in the Blue Cross Bowl on a Saturday afternoon in December /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now with that said here's the bigger question...........WILL THEY BE ABLE TO BEAT DAVID LIPSCOMB??????

• 3 weeks later...

Well jemichael16 .. where do you line up .. you gonna step up ?? I am a frequent visitor at practice's at Fulton .. I see some promise at WR and DB .. just going to be young .. the spots are there for the taking .. you gonna step up and take one ??? .. Pitch and David Taylor looked pretty good and Stephan caught the ball better than I thought .. have you heard of any transfers coming in to Fulton ??? When is the UT passing league start ..... good luck ..get in shape and be ready in Aug cause you guys have to fill some big shoes at WR and DB .... line looks like they will be fine with JJ, Blasco, Cason, Miller, Christian and Johnson ... hopefully QB will be oK with D Man and Ben .... would like to see Dman at TB and Ben at FB,LB but with both them in QB race ... ??? What are your thoughts ????Also heard there was a WR / DB guy coming n as freshman that was good .. 6'1 or 6'2 .. 180 or so .. do you know who that would be ????

Whe does the UT passing league start up ???? I know Fulton had planned on going .. they need some reps between QB's and WR's .. all new starters this year ...