Wrestlers to watch this year!....State?

hrdcrwrestler

I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU ALL DON'T COUNT OUT SIEGEL HIGH AND THEIR WRESTLERS EITHER THEY HAD A HEAVY WEIGHT LAST YEAR THAT BEAT ALL THE HEAVY WEIGHTS IN RUTHERFORD COUNTY LAST YEAR HE WAS 239* AND A FRESHMAN HE SHOULD SHOW LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT THIS YEAR.

Region V qualified heavyweights at state from 1. Warren Co 2. Oakland 3. Tullahoma. Warren and Oak are both coming back. I'm not saying this kid isnt good. I did see him headthrow and pin the Oakland Heavyweight. My only question is, did he compete in the region tournament? Did he medal? This guy does in fact have potential and i truly hope he has been training this summer. I know other heavyweights in Region V who have been.... Blackman has 3 and i know Tullahoma has 2 that have been training hard this summer!

I'd also like to throw out both Maxwell and LaRue at 103! Both are definite guys to watch!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region V qualified heavyweights at state from 1. Warren Co 2. Oakland 3. Tullahoma. Warren and Oak are both coming back. I'm not saying this kid isnt good. I did see him headthrow and pin the Oakland Heavyweight. My only question is, did he compete in the region tournament? Did he medal? This guy does in fact have potential and i truly hope he has been training this summer. I know other heavyweights in Region V who have been.... Blackman has 3 and i know Tullahoma has 2 that have been training hard this summer!

I'd also like to throw out both Maxwell and LaRue at 103! Both are definite guys to watch!

I highly doubt Larue will make 103 this year. Look for him at 112 or even a possible 119 if he continues to grow in the weight room.

I think another 215 to keep an eye on this year is Tim Waters from Creek Wood. He now has 2 years experience under his belt and has been working extremely hard this summer. He was 30-11 last year and was a state qualifier. He faced a real tough kid last year at state, Daniel Preston, from Dobbins Bennett and lost. That kid gave Quick a tough match before getting injured and losing. Tim"s only been wrestling for 2 years.(We just got a feeder program last year.) He very well could win Region 9 this year. He has enough extra baggage to go 189 but I imagine he'll be a better fit at 215. Also, for Division II, the kid at 215 from Ensworth looks extremely good, he came to our camp this summer and looks ready to stake his claim.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> watch out for hunter adcock he's simply a beast /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Bogey,

Like your enthusiasm but keep our Wilson County Boyz on the mats and off the message boards!

Proud Daddy

Bogey,

Like your enthusiasm but keep our Wilson County Boyz on the mats and off the message boards!

Proud Daddy

Come on Pdiddy, I mean daddy; LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You should loosen the grip on the kids. Don't tell me you are one of the CoachT bullies.

What weight?

Adcock wrestled 112 this past year good technical wrestler just wasnt able to able to be a contender at state but has done some off-season tournements this summer. And as said before /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> "summer wrestling makes winter champions" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Adcock wrestled 112 this past year good technical wrestler just wasnt able to able to be a contender at state but has done some off-season tournements this summer. And as said before /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> "summer wrestling makes winter champions" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WC - this year he will be a senior. I personally think he will go 125 this year? Probably the most technically sound

wrestler @ WC!

eric ferbaucher (112 last year at blackman) will be a sophomore this coming year and had a great freshman year...i love the way he wrestlers, is technically sound, very smart, incredible hard worker and high character guy and has great parents that care about him and his wrestling...don't want to put a bull's eye on the kid (guess i just did... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> ) but this guy has all the tools to do well at a high level next year

and...is offcourse wrestling all summer...after kennedy...he was ...i thought...the most technically sound freshman we had...if his strength comes on...watch out

to put it another way...he has the "IT" factor