Class 2A: Region 8 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

Guest nwtnsports

Here are my early picks:

1) Milan

2) Westview

3) Humboldt

4) Jackson Christian

5) Peabody

6) USJ

7) Gibson Co.

8) Dresden

It should be an exciting season in 8AA.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have no idea who HA is GCPioneer. Better take those rose colored glasses off. They are definately clouding your judgement about who made what post, who plays for what team, and who will make the playoffs. But then again, optimism can be a wonderful thing. Sometimes it's just not realistic. I have watched, played, and closely followed high school football for close to 40 years. I'll stand by my predictions.

I was saying HA as in a laugh. Take it easy, it's still early in the Summer. It's dead period as a matter of fact. Sorry I was mistaken that Jabriel played for TCA instead of JCS. We played them in week 2 and week 3 back to back or maybe week 5 and I got the teams and players mixed up.

Milan has most of their backfield/recievers back from a Region Champ team. Most of the other contenders last year were senior heavy. If Milan can replinish their line, they'll be in the 'Boro in December (don't know if they can beat always loaded Alcoa)

ok im gonna go out on a limb here and say we end the season 14 n 1 have fun with that

I can see that.......not a very short limb! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GL over there guys, see yall in October. (Take it easy on us!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I can see that.......not a very short limb! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GL over there guys, see yall in October. (Take it easy on us!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

well depends on who the loss is too so the limb is a long one lol and morris doesnt run the score up that much anyway i truely believe this team could be a special one but then again look what happened to the 03 team that was so dominate but i think this is gonna be the best team milan has had since then i have them loosing a thriller to camden