Class 3A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any details from the Page @ Independence scrimmage? or is it Thursday?

Page looked good tonight aginst Indy, they seem to be getting better each day, theres much more focus and intensity in this years team. Heres the breakdown

PHS 1s - 2 vs IHS 1s - 0

PHS 2s - 0 vs IHS 1s - 1

PHS 2s - 0 vs IHS 2s - 2

PHS 3s - 0 vs IHS 3s - 1

is was a good clean game with no injuries,

Page vs Fairview will make for a very entertaining season opener. Both schools are in the second year under their coaches and both ended the 2007 season much better than they began it.

Page plays Centennial on CSS in Week 1 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Page looked good tonight aginst Indy, they seem to be getting better each day, theres much more focus and intensity in this years team. Heres the breakdown

PHS 1s - 2 vs IHS 1s - 0

PHS 2s - 0 vs IHS 1s - 1

PHS 2s - 0 vs IHS 2s - 2

PHS 3s - 0 vs IHS 3s - 1

is was a good clean game with no injuries,

thanks but DID INDY play Heckman at QB and if so how many snaps - I know they have game tonight vs MBA

thanks but DID INDY play Heckman at QB and if so how many snaps - I know they have game tonight vs MBA

Heckman took all the snaps while the 1s were in, smith was in with the 2s ,about the last 10 - 15 minutes #12 came in I dont know his name I believe PHS 1s had 30 or 35 snaps and IHS 1s had 40 or 45 snaps

I heard the coachs at IHS decided to play the 1s longer with PHS because time with MBA is getting cut short, good luck to IHS this season