Morristown East Football

EASTFAN

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't help us any by scrimmaging Bearden Thursday night. The Devils were impressive on the offensive side of the ball.

I agree. The ones went for a long time. I think they went 8 series. GHS is an impressive team and until they lose 3 conference games or we beat them....................they are the favorite.

I agree. The ones went for a long time. I think they went 8 series. GHS is an impressive team and until they lose 3 conference games or we beat them....................they are the favorite.

I agree that Greenville looked the best Friday night. I also know, that each team has along way togo.

Offensive of GHS will be hard too stop, they have so many weapons. Teams will need to get pressure on

Greenway, or he will sit back their and pick you apart. I saw something that East should have tried on

offense early. Any pass over the middle against Greenville was wideopen. Their FS was chasing T-Howell

as soon as he went in motion.

Right now, each team must get ready for their 1st game. Alot can happen before they play. Go Canes!