Smyrna folk?

what 7 on 7 camp are you talking about if you are talking about the rick stockstill 7 on 7 then your wrong only 2 schools was there and it was not smyrna it would have had to have been another camp going on around here that i am not aware of. but of course i am not aware of them all

One was on Monday with Independence and Shebyville, the other was on Friday with MBA and a lot of others .....guess you don't know everything that is going on. Saturday 7/19 he will be at Western KY for a 7 on 7 camp, did you know about that one?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU ARE WRONG ... I was at all three scrimmages and Bryson sat out the last one because his "toe" was aggravated. He has been at summer workouts and will be a BULLDOG next year. He just went to both 7 on 7 camps this week .... where do you get your information??????

A word of advice ... don't start stuff on here you can not or do not know anything about .... To everyone else, I promise you this is not tue! Jeremiah would not dessert his teammates for Shad or for any other coach.

This site used to be fun and full of knowledge, but it has becaome a place to start total rumors and lies!

Go Dogs!!

I agree totally with you utcgolf. 737373football ought to be ashamed of himself getting on here and spreading false rumors. I enjoy reading all the post on the different forums on Coacht, but for someone to get on here and tell straight out lies is downright awful. 737373football, you are not creditable, and you should be banned from Coacht!!!

I witnessed with my own eyes Smyrna at the MBA 7 on 7 tournament on Friday. Jeremiah Bryson participated with Smyrna. Wonder whatelse this guy is saying that is not true. What's this crap about someone whipping Barrett all over the field? If 737373football lied about the Bryson transfer, wonder what else he is lying about?????

Glad that is settled. Since Bryson participated in the 7 on 7 he is NOT going anywhere other than Smyrna this year!

Now will Smyrna find out what it is like having folks load the box this year on them? While Bryson IS talented he is going to find out how tough it is to run with EVERYONE keying on him instead of Sonny and Rod.

Going to be a fun year to watch!

Glad that is settled. Since Bryson participated in the 7 on 7 he is NOT going anywhere other than Smyrna this year!

Now will Smyrna find out what it is like having folks load the box this year on them? While Bryson IS talented he is going to find out how tough it is to run with EVERYONE keying on him instead of Sonny and Rod.

Going to be a fun year to watch!

That's probably why Smyrna is making the rounds working on their passing game.

YOU ARE WRONG ... I was at all three scrimmages and Bryson sat out the last one because his "toe" was aggravated. He has been at summer workouts and will be a BULLDOG next year. He just went to both 7 on 7 camps this week .... where do you get your information??????

A word of advice ... don't start stuff on here you can not or do not know anything about .... To everyone else, I promise you this is not tue! Jeremiah would not dessert his teammates for Shad or for any other coach.

This site used to be fun and full of knowledge, but it has becaome a place to start total rumors and lies!

Go Dogs!!

Says the biggest Queen of Innuendo and Lies in the history of Smyrna. Get off your "soapbox" and ask B.V. about what he thinks about people who start rumors to parents.

To tell the truth, I'm really "In Shock" at your post.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i did not start lies and rumors that is just what was told to me i told you the truth about what was said and i will stand behind what i say /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

it does not matter any way because i have said this all along where ever he plays he will be the best in this area and i am glad, that just gives this region more exposure and if people were not so jelious of other peoples talents than they would be excited also that this area will have more exposure for all the fine athelets that come from this area.

Says the biggest Queen of Innuendo and Lies in the history of Smyrna. Get off your "soapbox" and ask B.V. about what he thinks about people who start rumors to parents.

To tell the truth, I'm really "In Shock" at your post.

Hey guess what no one at Smyrna could give a rats "behind" what BV thinks, as a matter of fact MOST people from Smyrna, including players AND parents wish he'd been gone the first time he said he was....

Get off your work computer BH everyone knows you don't have internet access at home, which means you are only on here while you are at work, wish I could get paid to sit on this website all day and slam on people that truly LOVE Smyrna High Athletics!

I personally know utcgolf and know for a fact that she is a TRUE and LOYAL Smyrna fan and has never said anything on here but positive and kind remarks towards Smyrna players, no matter what sport they may play!!!

If you are looking for "Drama" why don't you go visit the Drama department at Smyrna, it's ALWAYS full of it!!

And more importantly which ones are the 'step daughters' of coaches! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And some of us know how it worked when Smyrna NEEDED some kids to play that were actually in the LaVergne zone and one from Antioch...........

I was born at night, but NOT last night! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Nice try though. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

OH NO! You caught me!!! LOL

Like I said before there has never been a player that Smyrna has recruited. They may have been several players that were zoned to go to LaVergne, but if you had the opportunity to put in a zoning request to go to another school in lieu of LaVergne without having to move and sit out a year, I think I'd be at Smyrna too.... Not because it's better per say but well.... it isn't LaVergne! lol

(No personal offense to LaVergne just some good ole' Rivalry talk coming out)

Wonder if he has been working out at MTCS then after hrs??

Oh yeah every day, he's there day in and day out, just working out...

GET A GRIP..... why would he leave a 5a team and go to a 1a team? Not to say that I wouldn't love for him to be at MTCS but from a recruiting standpoint he would be putting the nail in his own coffin.... And because of that reason alone I don't want him at MTCS, I want him to go places and get the offers, and honestly I don't think he would get them at MTCS.

And whoever this person is saying that he hasn't been at anything for Spring, if you look they just signed up with CoachT on July 10th...... sorry but they haven't been on here long enough for me to give any credibility to what they say. Wonder why everyone else that's been on here forever is..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Gaston Miller is a very nice young MAN and one that I would welcome in my home anytime. And it is not just because he is a great football player. It is his heart and they way he lives his life. I just wish I could say that about EVERY young man I meet nowadays.

Second thing I never said he 'started' a varsity game as a Freshman. If you carefully read my above post I said he PLAYED in a couple of varsity games as a Freshman. One thing that R'dale had in those days was LOTS of quality RB's to choose from. He played because of talent and not desperation of not having other good RB's. Gaston also NEVER missed a day in the weight room and working out. Pound for pound he was one of the strongest kids on the team. That strength equaled to not loseing the football as much as other RB's that played.

Finally you have to agree when Gaston received the "Mr Football" award that year year he did it against some VERY good compitition like Spencer Guilmire (sp?) from Oak Ridge. VERY good player also!

Now when, if ever, Bryson gets Mr Football, he can talk about how great he is. Until then, don't sing it, BRING it!

Now back to the reason for this entire thread, is he staying at Smyrna or not?!?!?! And second will he be playing?

Folks need to know so they can plan for the future. Helps picking point spreads also for those who have been known to place little friendly wagers on certain games with friends and family. In plain language it helps me place bets with my father!

Man I didn't think people in your line of work were allowed to do things like bet.... agency must be slipping on their rules and regulations..... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />