Upcoming Seniors

AHSBUTTER

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some players that no one has said nothing about including myself. I've never heard of these 2 guys until I was looking on rivals a few minutes ago.

Tavarres Jefferson, he is listed at 5'9 and 176 lbs. and at the PG position. He plays with The Ensworth School (Nashville). According to rivals he is listed as a 3 star player and has his commitment made to the University of Alabama. I've never heard of this guy maybe because he plays D.II. This guy sounds like a big time player "flying under the radar".

Richard Anderson, he is listed at 6'8 and 245 lbs and is a Center for Nashville Christian Advancement Academy. It says on here that Richard is formerly from St. Louis and made a stop in Kansas City at Milestone Prep. before coming to NCAA. He has made his commitment to the University of Illinois.

In my opinion these are both big time players that no one has mentioned on here. If someone could come up with some more info on these 2 guys, it'd be pretty awesome and I'd appreciate it!

Here's some players that no one has said nothing about including myself. I've never heard of these 2 guys until I was looking on rivals a few minutes ago.

Tavarres Jefferson, he is listed at 5'9 and 176 lbs. and at the PG position. He plays with The Ensworth School (Nashville). According to rivals he is listed as a 3 star player and has his commitment made to the University of Alabama. I've never heard of this guy maybe because he plays D.II. This guy sounds like a big time player "flying under the radar".

Richard Anderson, he is listed at 6'8 and 245 lbs and is a Center for Nashville Christian Advancement Academy. It says on here that Richard is formerly from St. Louis and made a stop in Kansas City at Milestone Prep. before coming to NCAA. He has made his commitment to the University of Illinois.

In my opinion these are both big time players that no one has mentioned on here. If someone could come up with some more info on these 2 guys, it'd be pretty awesome and I'd appreciate it!

No I think you read it wrong the schools at the top are not the commitments, they are the leaders. When it says verbal next to it THAT means they have commited.

Well I know that Tavarres wants to play both football and basketball in college(he is a pretty good football prospect to).

This is true about football and basketball...Jefferson did not play the entire 2007-2008 basketball season because he suffered a shoulder injury in a football game earlier that year. However, even though its football season again, Jefferson worked with the Ensworth basketball summer team and looked like he hadnt missed a beat. Look out for him along with Gary Pope (22 ppg. in DII and Mr. Basketball Finalist) to be big time prospects this year.

Thanks for that Ensworth11. To be honest I don't keep up with D.II much due to the fact there's no D.II schools within 100 miles of me that I know of, lol. I was just looking on rivals and I saw him listed and had never heard him mentioned on there.

Hve you ever heard of the Evans kid from Dresden ( I think that is his name)?. I have no idea who he is, I think he is a Senior this year...but for all I know he may have graduated in 08. I have read some good things about him in the past and heard he was a very good player that just never got any recogniton. Like I said I have never seen him just read about him. Do you know anything about this kid?

Thanks for that Ensworth11. To be honest I don't keep up with D.II much due to the fact there's no D.II schools within 100 miles of me that I know of, lol. I was just looking on rivals and I saw him listed and had never heard him mentioned on there.

I know one thing for sure....Ensworth has the most unbelievable campus...Very impressive!!!!!

Yea, I've heard about the kid from Dresden. I've never seen him play though and I don't know when he graduated.

Ensworth does have an unbelievable campus. 3 practice basketball gyms and then a very nice basketball gym for games. The school in general was unbelievable as well. You can tell not many people went to the football games though, lol... Not alot of seating.

Upcoming seniors listed on rivals

Tavarres Jefferson- Ensworth

Gentry Hines- Raleigh Egypt

Greg Wooten- Briarcrest Christian

Miles Asafo-Adjei Ensworth

Chase Dunn- LA

Hunter Miller- CPA

Michael Young- Franklin

John Jenkins- Station Camp

Leslie McDonald- Briarcrest Christian

Drew Barham- Christian Brothers

David Anderson- CPA