A/AA region 2 Dist.4

soccernut151

Will anyone be able to challenge CAK for the district championship?

How do the teams in this district for this year?

Catholic?

Anderson co.?

Kingston?

Oneida?

Loudon?

Scott co.?

Stone?

Oliver springs?

Depends on how much Catholic reloads and if they have a goal scorer

Depends on how much Catholic reloads and if they have a goal scorer

I think CAK will easily take the district with Catholic coming in second again; however, Catholic will be very young starting a lot of Freshmen and Sophomores. This would be a good year for one of the other schools to step up and take it away from them.

• 2 weeks later...

I think CAK will easily take the district with Catholic coming in second again; however, Catholic will be very young starting a lot of Freshmen and Sophomores. This would be a good year for one of the other schools to step up and take it away from them.

Did Catholic really lose that much and are they reloading with any freshman that are ready to play or are they learning on the fly

Did Catholic really lose that much and are they reloading with any freshman that are ready to play or are they learning on the fly

Catholic only lost 3 seniors but they were the core of the team the last few years. They had a good Freshman class last year and I hear they have a good incoming Freshman class this year. They have an excellent Senior keeper but overall only have a few Seniors and Juniors on the team so they will likely be starting a very young team.