Region 1-5A

JCTWP

should be an interesting year in this region this year. Bearden lost tons of starters, Science Hill is a diffrent team

every year, you can never tell how good they will be till the season rolls around. DB is always te team to beat.

sevier County lost its qb, rb, and best LB in the region, Jeff county lost the yeary kid, but i look for them to be

strong this year, Campbell Co finished third in the region last year and returns 8/11 on offense, and 9/11 on

deffense. Karns was a young team last year but lost some key players... my prediction is

1. Kingsport DB

2. Jeff County

2. Campbell Co

3. Sevier Co

4. Bearden

5. Science Hill

6. Karns

I cant decide between Jeff and CC for the 2nd spot, CC beat Jeff last year in double ot i think, and they both return so many. Good luck to all teams this year!

should be an interesting year in this region this year. Bearden lost tons of starters, Science Hill is a diffrent team

every year, you can never tell how good they will be till the season rolls around. DB is always te team to beat.

sevier County lost its qb, rb, and best LB in the region, Jeff county lost the yeary kid, but i look for them to be

strong this year, Campbell Co finished third in the region last year and returns 8/11 on offense, and 9/11 on

deffense. Karns was a young team last year but lost some key players... my prediction is

1. Kingsport DB

2. Jeff County

2. Campbell Co

3. Sevier Co

4. Bearden

5. Science Hill

6. Karns

I cant decide between Jeff and CC for the 2nd spot, CC beat Jeff last year in double ot i think, and they both return so many. Good luck to all teams this year!

I notice that you sais that SH is a different team this year but you still picked them to finish 5th. I do think KPT will be much improved from last year. I believe that Bearden's program has completely turned around. My list runs like this:

1.Dobyns Bennett

2.Bearden

3.Jeff County

4.Sevier County

5.Science Hill

6.Campbell County

7.Karns