sequoyah lets talk football

vonore65

If we are going to talk football here is some food for thought. If we go to the I formation on offense. Wonder what the probability is that we will see Jake white moved to the tailback spot? Maube somebody like Stinheardt moved to the fullback spot? Would make sense if we ran the I. Also heard that Moser looked really good yesterday at QB. Heard he was throwing the ball real well.

I also heard that Kince was throwing the ball just as well. Kince also just got back from the Manning Passing Academy, and who better to learn from than the last 2 Super Bowl QB winners.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are going to talk football here is some food for thought. If we go to the I formation on offense. Wonder what the probability is that we will see Jake white moved to the tailback spot? Maube somebody like Stinheardt moved to the fullback spot? Would make sense if we ran the I. Also heard that Moser looked really good yesterday at QB. Heard he was throwing the ball real well.

i hope so i have hard that befor but it is a biffernt story when we get in a game where it counts i really think he would be a better wide out with his speed and his good hands and im not meaning that in a bad way its just a tought dont want 2 afined anyone not sure i spelled that right and on a nother note and i know this is going 2 make some people mad but if some of the other guys on the other tread really cares about the team and the school why have we not seen them on her talking about football

i hope so i have hard that befor but it is a biffernt story when we get in a game where it counts i really think he would be a better wide out with his speed and his good hands and im not meaning that in a bad way its just a tought dont want 2 afined anyone not sure i spelled that right and on a nother note and i know this is going 2 make some people mad but if some of the other guys on the other tread really cares about the team and the school why have we not seen them on her talking about football

They prefer to run down school board members and slow the progression of the team. Cause they know if this team has success then we will know they were part of the problem all along.

Dont get me wrong or twist anything I say, but yeah Steinhart would make a great fullback but, hes a monster on the line and IMO with him and Big Bell on the right side, well thats just awesome! GO CHIEFS!!!

They prefer to run down school board members and slow the progression of the team. Cause they know if this team has success then we will know they were part of the problem all along.

amen someone hit the nail on the head and the truth has come out thank you

Dont get me wrong or twist anything I say, but yeah Steinhart would make a great fullback but, hes a monster on the line and IMO with him and Big Bell on the right side, well thats just awesome! GO CHIEFS!!!

Agreed those two make a really powerful tandem. They can really make some good holes for the backs to run through. I think Steinhart pulling on some traps would really have some people having to readjust their chin straps.

amen someone hit the nail on the head and the truth has come out thank you

I think we are on the same page and if we can get more people on our side then SQHS athletics will be heading in the right direction.

Agreed those two make a really powerful tandem. They can really make some good holes for the backs to run through. I think Steinhart pulling on some traps would really have some people having to readjust their chin straps.

there are alot more like us trust me and it will get back on track and they will eat there words

I think we are on the same page and if we can get more people on our side then SQHS athletics will be heading in the right direction.

Well for me, its still kinda baseball season, football will have to wait another week until we get back from the Dixie Boys State Tournament! I know its a football thread but since we got five Seqouyah football players (Arp, Pettitt, Wilkerson, Peels and Lil Bell) playing for us, it kinda belongs on here, in a way, maybe. Anyway, District 8 Champions going for the title this weekend. GO CHIEFS!!!

Well for me, its still kinda baseball season, football will have to wait another week until we get back from the Dixie Boys State Tournament! I know its a football thread but since we got five Seqouyah football players (Arp, Pettitt, Wilkerson, Peels and Lil Bell) playing for us, it kinda belongs on here, in a way, maybe. Anyway, District 8 Champions going for the title this weekend. GO CHIEFS!!!

thats cool go chiefs

Ok guys it's time to talk football. I have information on upcoming scrimmages to pass along.

Aug. 5th Harriman at Home at 6:30 pm.

Aug. 12th Coalfield Away 5:00 pm.

Aug. 14th Loudon Away 6:00 or 6:30 not sure.

Then in the Jamboree we will be playing Meigs.

So we have a full slate of scrimmages before the regular season starts so make sure and come out and support our kids. Coach S. is working hard on finding asst. coaches I met one of them the other day don't know the status yet so I won't mention his name till it's official. The kids as well as the coaches are working hard to make the best of this upcoming season. I can't wait to see the group in pads hitting. Lets all exercise our right to vote and try and keep this thread all about Sequoyah Football and the upcoming season.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

You have put down coaches & players for the past year. You are as much of a problem as anyone else is.