sequoyah lets talk football

vonore65

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the Madisonville Crickets (18-8), Vonore Hoppers (32-20), Vonore Cutters (14-6), and Madisonville Juniors (24-0) on their wins this past Saturday.

Vonore travels to Sweetwater this Saturday, sorry, misplaced my schedule so I don't have who Madisonville plays. Maybe dumdum or torseq can post who and where Madisonville plays this week. Super Crickets start at 3 pm. If you want to see a good game, go see them. The Super Crickets are fun to watch.

Black & Gold, I won't be able to be at the game this Friday. I'm not sure, but I think P.J. might take over for me Friday night. I will find out Thursday evening and let you know. I'm sending you an e-mail, but not sure if it is the correct address or not.

Good Luck Chiefs, hope this is the week you have been wanting. Hope everyone has a great game.

Congratulations to the Madisonville Crickets (18-8), Vonore Hoppers (32-20), Vonore Cutters (14-6), and Madisonville Juniors (24-0) on their wins this past Saturday.

Vonore travels to Sweetwater this Saturday, sorry, misplaced my schedule so I don't have who Madisonville plays. Maybe dumdum or torseq can post who and where Madisonville plays this week. Super Crickets start at 3 pm. If you want to see a good game, go see them. The Super Crickets are fun to watch.

Black & Gold, I won't be able to be at the game this Friday. I'm not sure, but I think P.J. might take over for me Friday night. I will find out Thursday evening and let you know. I'm sending you an e-mail, but not sure if it is the correct address or not.

Good Luck Chiefs, hope this is the week you have been wanting. Hope everyone has a great game.

Ok Sis will be looking for the email. If PJ can't do it then let me know so I can find someone else.

In other NEWS. The Sequoyah Baseball Boosters are having a golf tournament on November 1st @ Maidsonville Golf Course. 3 Person Team (Best Ball). cost is $65.00/Player. Field limit is 24 teams. 1st Place $600.00 - 2nd Place $400.00 / 3rd Place $400.00 (Based on 24 teams entered). Closest to pins and Longest drive prizes. To register call 442-6423.

Go Chiefs!!!!!

The Tornadoes travel up to Loudon this week, to invade the Redskins on their homecoming. Games start early Super Crickets start at 2 o'clock. Just a comment on the games this past weekend, Sequoyah has alot to look forward to in the years to come, there were some great games!!