sequoyah lets talk football

vonore65

Madisonville Crickets begin at 7pm, the Juniors are scheduled to play at 8:30pm against Sweetwater and the jamboree is at Sweetwater.

The full jamboree schedule for Vonore and Madisonville is: 9am-Vonore Crickets, 9:30am-Vonore Hoppers, 11am-Vonore Cutters, 11:30am-Vonore Juniors, all games against Midway. 7pm-Madisonville Crickets, 7:30pm-Madisonville Hoppers, 8pm-Madisonville Cutters, 8:30pm-Madisonville Juniors, all games against Sweetwater.

Aug.23-Vonore at Loudon, Polk County at Madisonville Aug. 30-Madisonville at Riceville, Central at Vonore Sept. 6-Madisonville at Vonore Sept. 13-Greenback at Madisonville, Vonore at Polk County Sept. 20-Vonore at Madisonville Sept. 27-Vonore at Sweetwater, Madisonville at Loudon Oct. 4-Vonore at Midway, Madisonville at LCYFO Oct. 11-Central at Madisonville, LCYFO at Vonore Oct. 18-Midway at Madisonville, Riceville at Vonore Oct. 25-Madisonville at Sweetwater, Greenback at Vonore

All games start at 4pm this year

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a good scrimmage for us. May show us where we are as a team. Hard to tell with the first two scrimmages. From what i have heard Loudon is alittle down this year, but Jefferson Co. should be real tuff. Any info on what time the Jamboree is Friday night? Also Dumdum is the LL jamboree this Saturday? If so what time does Madisonville play? I have heard that the Juniors are looking really good? Would like to go watch them.

Your right this should be a great test for the Chiefs! I have got softball practice tonight with the girls so I won't get to go. So I hope some of you guys will post alot of info on how the scrimmage goes tonight. As for the Junoirs, Jeff said they went down and scrimmaged Meigs County Tuesday. He said they did really well, pretty much handled Meigs with no problem. He said they have a real big Oline and some really good skill players. They have alot of talent they just need to put it all together & learn, they could have a good year.

Somebody give me some details on the Loudon scrimmage. Heard that Jeff County didnt show up.

Nope Jefferson county didn't show. The scrimage turned out pretty good. Our defense held Loudon on the 1st series while our offense drove the ball down the field at least a 10 to 12 play drive and then stuck it in the end zone but our PAT was blocked. Loudon then put togehter a drive of thier own and scored and we returned the favor and blocked thier PAT. The varsities played the first two quarters and the JV teams finished out the final two quarters. Our JV team fell behind early as Loudon drove the ball at will down the field and scored the PAT was good this time. Finally our guys got it together and had some nice runs. B. Bell and QB K. Rodgers hooked up a few times for big plays including two TD's although one was called back for an illegal man down field but the other was a nice pitch and catch for the score. The guys went for two and made it. So all in all it was a pretty good scrimage. I hope the fellas from Sweetwater enjoyed the game I know at least half thier team was there along with a coach or two. One week from today, Can't wait!

GO CHIEFS !!!

Madisonville Crickets begin at 7pm, the Juniors are scheduled to play at 8:30pm against Sweetwater and the jamboree is at Sweetwater.

The full jamboree schedule for Vonore and Madisonville is: 9am-Vonore Crickets, 9:30am-Vonore Hoppers, 11am-Vonore Cutters, 11:30am-Vonore Juniors, all games against Midway. 7pm-Madisonville Crickets, 7:30pm-Madisonville Hoppers, 8pm-Madisonville Cutters, 8:30pm-Madisonville Juniors, all games against Sweetwater.

Aug.23-Vonore at Loudon, Polk County at Madisonville Aug. 30-Madisonville at Riceville, Central at Vonore Sept. 6-Madisonville at Vonore Sept. 13-Greenback at Madisonville, Vonore at Polk County Sept. 20-Vonore at Madisonville Sept. 27-Vonore at Sweetwater, Madisonville at Loudon Oct. 4-Vonore at Midway, Madisonville at LCYFO Oct. 11-Central at Madisonville, LCYFO at Vonore Oct. 18-Midway at Madisonville, Riceville at Vonore Oct. 25-Madisonville at Sweetwater, Greenback at Vonore

All games start at 4pm this year

Thanks for the Info Sid.

Your right this should be a great test for the Chiefs! I have got softball practice tonight with the girls so I won't get to go. So I hope some of you guys will post alot of info on how the scrimmage goes tonight. As for the Junoirs, Jeff said they went down and scrimmaged Meigs County Tuesday. He said they did really well, pretty much handled Meigs with no problem. He said they have a real big Oline and some really good skill players. They have alot of talent they just need to put it all together & learn, they could have a good year.

Good to hear, hope these boys will stick with & improve and roll right on in to the high school. Also was glad to hear that Coach Roberts has went back to helping coach the Juniors. I think that shows alot that he was'nt just coaching because his kid was playing, he coaches because he enjoys it. Of course anyone that really knows Jeff knew the truth anyway.

Nope Jefferson county didn't show. The scrimage turned out pretty good. Our defense held Loudon on the 1st series while our offense drove the ball down the field at least a 10 to 12 play drive and then stuck it in the end zone but our PAT was blocked. Loudon then put togehter a drive of thier own and scored and we returned the favor and blocked thier PAT. The varsities played the first two quarters and the JV teams finished out the final two quarters. Our JV team fell behind early as Loudon drove the ball at will down the field and scored the PAT was good this time. Finally our guys got it together and had some nice runs. B. Bell and QB K. Rodgers hooked up a few times for big plays including two TD's although one was called back for an illegal man down field but the other was a nice pitch and catch for the score. The guys went for two and made it. So all in all it was a pretty good scrimage. I hope the fellas from Sweetwater enjoyed the game I know at least half thier team was there along with a coach or two. One week from today, Can't wait!

GO CHIEFS !!!

I thought we played pretty Well. Defense continues to make improvement! We have came a LONG way in two weeks. Keep up the good work Chiefs! I was impressed with the JV team as well. Great job B. Bell and K. Rogers and C. Stewart! The younger guys will provide good depth this year and the future is bright at Sequoyah!!

GO CHIEFS !!!

What time does the Chiefs play tonight? Heard they are playing Meigs Co.?

GO CHIEFS !!!

Also on Loudon's scoring drive there were more 2's in the game for the chiefs than starters