WHHS Blue Devils

And the choir sang AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got the power.Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Now on to football.How they looking over there Cat.I saw some pretty good things over here today.Some things need alittle work and some kids were out hurt.But I got to watch football, so its all good.....

how'd white house look overall?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well after seein a couple white house games,im sure they did /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm hoping they did ha, any one have any names or numbers though, big hits always intrest me /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You have never met me before in my life either. Neither have you for that matter dandy82. Neither has LARRYBIRD, whsports, timbdp, etc. It is you people who have been starting up all of this B.S. not me. Don't make me out to be the bad guy. That's pretty sorry when you want to criticize someone for doing the same thing that you people have been doing for nearly a year now.

This all started when whsports kept shooting off at the mouth during his posts. Not me dandy82 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Even advocate23 said the same thing about whsports and all of his "name calling" antics.

Would it be against "CoachT Rules" to get onto a White House poster every once and a while????? You don't have to hide the fact that you are playing favorites because WH is your "team". Just admit it and stop trying to bully people around with your "CoachT Power" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I never started anything. In my opinion I just thought it was wrong of you to say that. Im not trying to argue with anyone.

You have never met me before in my life either. Neither have you for that matter dandy82. Neither has LARRYBIRD, whsports, timbdp, etc. It is you people who have been starting up all of this B.S. not me. Don't make me out to be the bad guy. That's pretty sorry when you want to criticize someone for doing the same thing that you people have been doing for nearly a year now.

This all started when whsports kept shooting off at the mouth during his posts. Not me dandy82 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Even advocate23 said the same thing about whsports and all of his "name calling" antics.

Would it be against "CoachT Rules" to get onto a White House poster every once and a while????? You don't have to hide the fact that you are playing favorites because WH is your "team". Just admit it and stop trying to bully people around with your "CoachT Power" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I never started anything. In my opinion I just thought it was wrong of you to say that. Im not trying to argue with anyone.

alumni, were you at the game

MY OBSERVATIONS-

IT SHOULD BE AN EXCITING YEAR. THE OFFENSE SHOULD LIGHT UP THE BOARD LIKE THE 4TH OF JULY. TROX MUSTVE HIT ON HIS FIRST 10 PASSES. CHASE HAD 3 NICE CATCHES THAT I REMEMEBER. #38 LOOKS LIKE HES GONNA BE A PLAYER. JUST A SOPH FROM WHAT I HEAR. PARKER , CHAD NEAL , BARRETT, LITTLES, AND EDGAR DIDNT PLAY. EVERYONE HAS BEEN EXCITED ABOUT THIS TEAM FOR A WHILE NOW. IT LOOKS LIKE THE FULLBACK HAS RECOVERED AND SHOULD HAVE ONE HECK OF A YEAR. ALSO DUTY IS A BIG TIME WEAPON AT TE. OPPOSING DEFENSIVE COORDINATORS WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL THIS YEAR TO TRY TO SLOW THIS TEAM DOWN.

MY OBSERVATIONS-

IT SHOULD BE AN EXCITING YEAR. THE OFFENSE SHOULD LIGHT UP THE BOARD LIKE THE 4TH OF JULY. TROX MUSTVE HIT ON HIS FIRST 10 PASSES. CHASE HAD 3 NICE CATCHES THAT I REMEMEBER. #38 LOOKS LIKE HES GONNA BE A PLAYER. JUST A SOPH FROM WHAT I HEAR. PARKER , CHAD NEAL , BARRETT, LITTLES, AND EDGAR DIDNT PLAY. EVERYONE HAS BEEN EXCITED ABOUT THIS TEAM FOR A WHILE NOW. IT LOOKS LIKE THE FULLBACK HAS RECOVERED AND SHOULD HAVE ONE HECK OF A YEAR. ALSO DUTY IS A BIG TIME WEAPON AT TE. OPPOSING DEFENSIVE COORDINATORS WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL THIS YEAR TO TRY TO SLOW THIS TEAM DOWN.

any big hits, Larry

LEFT WHEN IT WAS 2 TOUCHDOWNS FOR EACH TEAM. #38 MIGHTVE HAD ONE . BUT PARKER, CHAD NEAL, BARRETT , LITTLES AND EDGAR DIDNT PLAY. THEY ALL CAN LAY THE WOOD. I CANT WAIT TO SEE EDGAR PUT A LICK ON SOMEONE THIS YEAR. OUCH.

Oh me too, any other young ones play. or maybe some #'s your not used to being in other then 38.(38 is Jonathon(J.D.)Duke soph) BTW

Oh me too, any other young ones play. or maybe some #'s your not used to being in other then 38.(38 is Jonathon(J.D.)Duke soph) BTW

#40 HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ABOUT 6 FT 5 . I HEARD HE WAS A SOPH TOO. HE LOOKED GOOD. ALSO HAD A RECEIVER THAT I DONT REMEMBER FROM LAST YEAR. HE MIGHTVE BEEN #5. NOT SURE IF LIPSCOMB HAD MANY PLAYERS OUT BUT TROX LOOKED LIKE HE HAS COME A WAYS SINCE LAST YEAR.