4.West

5.CAK

6.Maryville

7.Karns

8.Catholic

9.Powell

10.Seymour

So what do we think?

Interesting, very possible! Obviously Bearden is always the class of the area! Still think Oak Ridge is in for some work, and Farragut should be ranked ahead of them. I would put CAK next and then the rest is up for debate.

DI Bearden (+2)

DIA Farragut/Oak Ridge (0)

DII CAK/West/Maryville (-2)

DIII Karns/Catholic/Seymour/Powell (-4)

JUST FOR FUN and to get some discussion started in these hot days of summer! I've broken the teams down into levels that you see in club and given them a "power rating". For example, Bearden versus a West/CAK/Maryville, I would favor the Dawgs by 4 goals. West v Seymour, Rebels by 2. Teams within each "division" would be a toss-up. This is not meant to "dis" any team, player, mom/dad, or supporter--just for discussion.

DI Bearden (+2)

DIA Farragut/Oak Ridge (0)

DII CAK/West/Maryville (-2)

DIII Karns/Catholic/Seymour/Powell (-4)

JUST FOR FUN and to get some discussion started in these hot days of summer! I've broken the teams down into levels that you see in club and given them a "power rating". For example, Bearden versus a West/CAK/Maryville, I would favor the Dawgs by 4 goals. West v Seymour, Rebels by 2. Teams within each "division" would be a toss-up. This is not meant to "dis" any team, player, mom/dad, or supporter--just for discussion.

I think this is very accurate, but we will see how the season goes i'm sure things will change!

anyone know anything bout central?

i hear maisie mize is pretty good. but that's all i've heard

anyone know anything bout central?

i hear maisie mize is pretty good. but that's all i've heard

Maisie was their leading scorer last year but has some knee problems. Overall they are better this year. Audrey Hill is their most sound player along with Elizabeth Fields. They had some freshman come in that will help. They could surprise some teams but everyone in that district is better this year except Oak Ridge. They will be down from last year but they are still on a different level than the others in District 3.

1. Bearden

2. Farragut

3. Oak Ridge

4. CAK

5. West

6. Maryville

7. Karns/Catholic

9. Powell

10. Your Guess is as good as mine

I'd say Bearden/Farragut come out of Region 2 this year. OR lost some key players, West will be good but neither will be good enough. Greeneville should be pretty good in Regon 1 and possible DB, but I think Bearden/Farragut make it to state - go West Knox!!!