Class 4A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

ok like i said once before you will see the speed. and its hard for me to beleive... but you gotta be a jerk... i meen i dont kno why every one of my freinds on the team would tell me this and it not be true.. they time 40's like two times through there summer work outs i played but not anymore. and nate runs the 4.32 it almost impossible to beleive but true... nobody cares if you beleive us or not man. but here this ones for you are fastest player runs . 4.9 that make u happy i hope so. were not here to bragg. and fine we wont talk players up you've heard it and we wont say anything else about it... and im not to sure if keon the new kid will be playing friday he has only been here like 2 weeks he played loudon and ran all over tehm best runnin back ive seen in red bank since riggs. he is being compared to riggs. hes 6'1 or 2 205 and i know for a fact i have multiple resources off the team that have told me he has ran a 4.38 but to make u happy ill say 4.5

Maybe you guys should hit the books more and spend less time trying to read a stop watch!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont doubt at all that lil benford is fast because his brother couold fly. but im sure when they timed if it really came up at 4.32 it was a mistake because thats just ridiculous and if 4 other guys ran in the 4.3 4.4 range they were probably timing incorrectly because 4.3 is like i said pro time so we will see last time i checked 4o times dont matter on friday nights its who can get to the endzone faster so lets leave it up to the boys on friday night around 7p.m. alright

Ya that the truth.. But red bank really surprised me against loudon. i thought are o line was gonna be just dominated haha but they acdtualy stepped up. i meen it's not easy replacing 4 senior o lineman tyhat were all big and 2 or 4 year starters.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...