Henry County ready to roll

oooooooo

anybody who was at practice yesterday I think saw the replacement for Nick, new guy in town Mac just started yesterday real quick and learned our plays real fast, He is the principals Grandson and has a brother in the ninth grade snd his Dad is coaching Basketball and Football

As I said on another thread, I hope you are right. But there is a lot of difference in shorts and pads. We will find out over the next few weeks. I will admit that he looked pretty good in shorts.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said on another thread, I hope you are right. But there is a lot of difference in shorts and pads. We will find out over the next few weeks. I will admit that he looked pretty good in shorts.

I`ve been told I look good in shorts too. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

We have never played Maryville but since they didn't stop Maplewood last year very effectively, then I must assume they wouldn't stop us. Maplewood didn't stop us last year and their defense was very good, if not great. Hillsboro stopped us two years ago, but we were much improved last year over two years ago on offense. We have accumulated almost 800 yards offense on Melrose in the last two seasons and their defense is real good if not great, and I wouldn't call that stopping us. Think again and develop a new and more accurate list.

I`ve been told I look good in shorts too. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder's opinion don't count!

He's the REAL DEAL!!! All state in Mo, led team to state semi's in Mo. He's being recruiting be Michigan as jr. He may have more upside than Teague or Allen. Henry County will not be challenged on their way to state title! Roll Big Red!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

He's the REAL DEAL!!! All state in Mo, led team to state semi's in Mo. He's being recruiting be Michigan as jr. He may have more upside than Teague or Allen. Henry County will not be challenged on their way to state title! Roll Big Red!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We will definitely be challenged. Don't get carried away with yourself. We better get some linemen transfer in here before you can say that.

We will definitely be challenged. Don't get carried away with yourself. We better get some linemen transfer in here before you can say that.

A good line doesn't have to be huge. As long as they can perform as a unit and are coached well and they are. Just look at Maryville, that line is never big, but they get the job done. I'm not saying we won't be challenged, but its not doomsday at Henry Co. either!

A good line doesn't have to be huge. As long as they can perform as a unit and are coached well and they are. Just look at Maryville, that line is never big, but they get the job done. I'm not saying we won't be challenged, but its not doomsday at Henry Co. either!

I just think that we have a long way to go up front on both sides of the ball before we can think about going deep in the playoffs.

I just think that we have a long way to go up front on both sides of the ball before we can think about going deep in the playoffs.

On that note, I thought the line looked pretty good yesterday - and two of the starters were out sick. I think with some game experience, we will do well up front.

I read on another thread that he played at Rockcastle County in Kentucky but maybe they have the wrong name since they list him as a freshman. Here's the info on the roster from Rockcastle last year:

24 Dakota McFerron TB 5-7 143 FR

Just thought I would offer the info, if it's wrong then my apologies.

On that note, I thought the line looked pretty good yesterday - and two of the starters were out sick. I think with some game experience, we will do well up front.

Get real!!! HC has been to semi's 2 years in a row. They have 2 big time D-1 recruits and you add another who is big time and got to semi's of state in Mo. This team should and will cakewalk to finals. Move over M-ville, there is a new sheriff in town. You have had a great run and you are to be commended, but this time no one can match the skill players of the Patriots. They will virtually score on everyone possession if the coaching staff chooses to. THEY WILL ROLL TO CHAMPIONSHIP!!! I predict a running clock every game including championship game. I know this sounds impossible, but print this out post it somewhere and then remember who said it! The Patriots are unstoppable! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="