Kayla Christopher

adamspt2

I'm wondering if anyone has any insight to where Kayla might wind up playing college basketball. I saw the other day she's considering several schools including University of Kentucky, Louisville, MTSU, UTC and others. I'm a UK fan and from everything I've read it sounds like whoever gets her is getting a solid player.

Two Tennessee products, Carly Morrow and Victoria Dunlap, both had good freshman years at Kentucky with Dunlap being named to the All SEC Freshman team.

I'm wondering if anyone has any insight to where Kayla might wind up playing college basketball. I saw the other day she's considering several schools including University of Kentucky, Louisville, MTSU, UTC and others. I'm a UK fan and from everything I've read it sounds like whoever gets her is getting a solid player.

Two Tennessee products, Carly Morrow and Victoria Dunlap, both had good freshman years at Kentucky with Dunlap being named to the All SEC Freshman team.

Good luck on getting in at UTC..... That winning bus is about full.

This young lady is the real deal and if she went to UK she would be a big help! I have watched her play several times and i'm always impressed with how smooth she is and her court presence. To me she was the best player in Class A last year and one of the best in the state regardless of classification. She doesn't get as much hype as some of the more high profile players but its not because she doesn't deserve it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

TTU /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" losing out on recruiting..... big time this year.

Why say that? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Has Kayla committed? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />