Livingston vs. Smith Co.

bubblegum99

i work with a big sc hooter fan that thinks sc will be down several notches this year. talked to him this mourning and he said he thought the scrimmage didnt go like they though it would the other day. couple of surprises but all in all he was disappointed. livinston was always tough when we played um. they should beat sc this year cause its time they have a good season. much like portland.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work with a big sc hooter fan that thinks sc will be down several notches this year. talked to him this mourning and he said he thought the scrimmage didnt go like they though it would the other day. couple of surprises but all in all he was disappointed. livinston was always tough when we played um. they should beat sc this year cause its time they have a good season. much like portland.

Well...that seals it for me. One closet SC fan says SC will be down. That shows how much he knows. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well...that seals it for me. One closet SC fan says SC will be down. That shows how much he knows. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

he aint just a closet sc fan. he goes to ever game and knows a lot bout football. i could care less other than i never have like ya'lls attitude over in sc and always thought you got the calls against portland. im just repeaten what was said to me.

LOL, The 1st scrimmage was what most 1st scrimmages are. Some good, some bad. When both teams have good programs, scrimmages and work days can seem boring to a fan. I saw some pretty good looking youngsters and some good things from players tat will be relied upon heavily for the first time this year. Both teams looked to have some key players out on the day. SC and DCA both will be fine THIS year. Probably not as "down" as some would hope>

LOL, The 1st scrimmage was what most 1st scrimmages are. Some good, some bad. When both teams have good programs, scrimmages and work days can seem boring to a fan. I saw some pretty good looking youngsters and some good things from players tat will be relied upon heavily for the first time this year. Both teams looked to have some key players out on the day. SC and DCA both will be fine THIS year. Probably not as "down" as some would hope>

the sc fan i talked to done his judgin on the fact that dc was in a rebuilding stage according to there fans. he said he expected to see his hooters destroy the young dc team but it didnt happen.

he aint just a closet sc fan. he goes to ever game and knows a lot bout football. i could care less other than i never have like ya'lls attitude over in sc and always thought you got the calls against portland. im just repeaten what was said to me.

Yeah...I am sure all SC fans love the Purple Walletwavers' attitude too.

I don't think SC will be down at all this year. SC scrimmaged a very well coached and good

DCA team Friday. SC had some key players out. That's not unusual the 1st week of the year.

Just go ahead and reassure your SC "buddy" SC will be better than last year. How many times

have I said scrimmages don't mean much?

wel i tell ya wat by grabs ya gone on an tel them dog gone portland purple panthers ov'r air to come on down and get some anytime. we would be more than happy to give yall pink panthers a good ole fashioned but whoopin like th las 3 times we played /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

wel i tell ya wat by grabs ya gone on an tel them dog gone portland purple panthers ov'r air to come on down and get some anytime. we would be more than happy to give yall pink panthers a good ole fashioned but whoopin like th las 3 times we played /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i didnt know there was a hooters fan in alcoa other than maybe a fan of the restaurant hooters. we have never played alcoa that i know of.

So your pretty sure DCA is going to be fine this year. Dog gone it, I thought we may have an outside shot at beating them since they lost so many players off last seasons team. Most folks Iv talked to in Hermitage think they will be down this season. I would like to here more from this Portland rednecks buddy. He sounds like he knows what he is talking about to me and it is making some on here very upset exposing the big bad HOOTERs like that. I hope you cant put too much stock in scrimmages though. That spanking we took friday could be one of them bad omens of whats to come.

You two Sumner Countians are probably one and the same. You are more than likely a closet Panther fan. The Eagles have had some ups and downs recently and you know whats more than likely on its way. I might consider looking elsewhere too. Can you send your kids to school anywhere in Sumner County? I would bet you've looked into it. Posty.

Exposed, nah. Both teams that srimmaged friday will be pretty good. You are right though. Scrimmage outcomes don't really matter.