TTU lack of recruiting?

I know Amy well, I have worked many camps for her and Worrell. They are not going to fire Amy if she has a losing season this year. Whether the program was on the way down when Bill retired is up for debate. The thing I do not think I have seen addressed yet is, Amy has a different coaching philosophy than Bill. She recruits a different type of player than what he did. Yes, she did have a hand in recruiting under him, but he had say on who they went after.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only in state signee is Rachel Glidden, Richland HS. Forward

The others (that I know of) :

Tacarra Hayes. Lebanon,KY Guard

Simome Rutlege. Decatur, GA Forward

Krystal Stirrup. San Antonio, TX Forward

There are some Red Shirts that are not being considered by detractors.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Just because a person played the game and coached under someone does not mean they can be a successfull coach or recruiter. That is not a knock on Amy. Three years is not enough time to build a program that was moving in the wrong direction.

I agree...Good players don't always make good coaches, but I just some how believe Amy will turn the program around...And she will need more time, but I think this year things will start turning for the better as long as they stay healthy.