Jim Glover to coach JCM

Macnarry

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand, alot of the talent has jumped ship to Liberty.

Liberty did not exactly light it up last year with a former JCM assistant as the head coach. While they should be better this season, they are not close to being as good as they should be. It was a mistake getting rid of the previous coach and his staff.

I wasn`t there today but I heard JCM had around 60 players dressed out and another 15 there who had not yet had a physical and could not participate.

That sounds great for JCM..there team was starting to look depleted like their band. Guess I will have to check them out again...Good luck to the new coach and players. Discipline discipline...

Coaching, Coaching.

Just look what Gaddis has done at HC.

Look how Munford has improved since Coach Randall got there.

Hopefully better days are ahead for JCM.

Their all under the same...JCM has talent now if the coach can get them to buy into his philosophy look out....

That sounds great for JCM..there team was starting to look depleted like their band. Guess I will have to check them out again...Good luck to the new coach and players. Discipline discipline...

Good for them! Sounds almost like the old days (early 70's) when there would be 60 Sophs alone.