Unranked players from the class of 2009 with offers

yankees8589

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He played with Mid-State some this year.

I believe he came on late with the Ballerz. Was wondering who might be looking at him?

I was actually wondering if Murray St. has shown any interest. Taylor is a hard player to get a read on. I have seen him look great and not so great. To be honest I haven't seen him nearly as much as others. I think he could play midmajor, what do you think?

Chris Reaves has an offer from Austin Peay and getting interest from some other schools including St Bonaventure from the A-10

Patrick Shaughnessy from Grace Baptist has a few D-1 offers....including Morehead St, Tn Tech and USC Upstate

Gregg Wooten from Briarcrest currently has an offer from Morehead State

Someone mentioned Drew Kelly earlier from Centennial. He has a ton of upper level mid major offers including but not limited to Southern Illinois, Miami (OH), Tulane, George Mason, etc....getting legit interest (meaning calls) from Stanford, Minnesota and Iowa.

Drew Barham from Christian Brothers has offers from Southern Illinois, Belmont, Bucknell, Miami (OH), and several others and getting serious interest from Stanford, St Joes, Butler and Davidson

Chris Reaves has an offer from Austin Peay and getting interest from some other schools including St Bonaventure from the A-10

Patrick Shaughnessy from Grace Baptist has a few D-1 offers....including Morehead St, Tn Tech and USC Upstate

Gregg Wooten from Briarcrest currently has an offer from Morehead State

Someone mentioned Drew Kelly earlier from Centennial. He has a ton of upper level mid major offers including but not limited to Southern Illinois, Miami (OH), Tulane, George Mason, etc....getting legit interest (meaning calls) from Stanford, Minnesota and Iowa.

Drew Barham from Christian Brothers has offers from Southern Illinois, Belmont, Bucknell, Miami (OH), and several others and getting serious interest from Stanford, St Joes, Butler and Davidson

Thats good stuff!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is kinda off topic....How do you see Jay Murphy's recruitng taking shape? and whats the latest on Casey Prather?

Thats good stuff!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is kinda off topic....How do you see Jay Murphy's recruitng taking shape? and whats the latest on Casey Prather?

Hard to say on Murphy. There have been some High Majors who have mentioned they like him. If I had to guess, I think he will end up at a MM+ (upper level mid major) or maybe HM- (lower High Major) potentially...seems like Conference USA, Atlantic 10 type kid. Has a lot of talent and gets the game. Once he gets some more consistency with his jumpshot, he will be tough to handle.

Prather just picked up an offer from Wake Forest. Wake signed three 5 star kids for 2008 and are creating alot of havoc in recruiting. Tubby Smith offered him as well. Current list of High Major offers are Wake, Alabama, Vandy, Virginia, Minnesota, Ole Miss in no order. Florida, Texas, Stanford, Duke, Tennessee and many others followed him this year. Be interested to see what shakes out.

Hard to say on Murphy. There have been some High Majors who have mentioned they like him. If I had to guess, I think he will end up at a MM+ (upper level mid major) or maybe HM- (lower High Major) potentially...seems like Conference USA, Atlantic 10 type kid. Has a lot of talent and gets the game. Once he gets some more consistency with his jumpshot, he will be tough to handle.

Prather just picked up an offer from Wake Forest. Wake signed three 5 star kids for 2008 and are creating alot of havoc in recruiting. Tubby Smith offered him as well. Current list of High Major offers are Wake, Alabama, Vandy, Virginia, Minnesota, Ole Miss in no order. Florida, Texas, Stanford, Duke, Tennessee and many others followed him this year. Be interested to see what shakes out.

me in you need to talk bizz if you are a coach from Nashville Celtics. We could be real good friends and take over the Tennessee AAU & Showcase

Thanks for that info on Murphy. I was thinking midmajor at this point, but he has a TON of potential. Murphy played like a senior last year as a sophmore. I was kinda thinking if he were to grow to be a legit 6 foot that maybe he would get some CUSA type looks as welll. He is a true PG so he wouldn't necessarily have to be the 6'2 6'3 type kid to mkae it at a higher level. He gets to the hole as easy as anybody I have seen and knows when to dish and when to attempt score or get to the FT line. In your opinion, how much did he progress over the summer. I followed him over the summer but didn't get to watch him in person. i will watch him many times this season, though. I have been talking Murphy up for quite sometime. He will not dissapoint.