Scrimmages

oakwood

The scrimmage at South Doyle was a very entertaining performance from every team...The teams that showed up were Alcoa, South Doyle, and Morristown West. As a fan of the Tornadoes, i was following them very closely, and my eyes were opened by many players...Junior QB Logan Sharpe finished his day with two long rushing TDs and two in the air. Don't be surprised if you see the "L Gun" on the field taking many snaps this season. Junior RB Cameron Foster also had two very long rushing TDs. Others i noticed making plays were seniors Sam Thompson and Chase James, and sophomores Taharin Tyson and Darrel Warren. I was also impressed with the power of the Tornadoes defense. I'm predicting another GREAT season for the Tornadoes...STRIVE FOR FIVE!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see how this one went. Just how huntington looked with the new coach?

Huntingdon looked very physical and they were much faster than I expected. Very crisp on offense and VERY physical on the offensive line. Defense gave up one score on a big play but with the athletes southside has thats to be expected. We are a very young team also. Qb is tough and appeared very comfortable with the new offense. A bunch of boys playing, that was good to see.

Huntingdon looked very physical and they were much faster than I expected. Very crisp on offense and VERY physical on the offensive line. Defense gave up one score on a big play but with the athletes southside has thats to be expected. We are a very young team also. Qb is tough and appeared very comfortable with the new offense. A bunch of boys playing, that was good to see.

So much for that "spring scrimmage" against Lexington deciding their fate huh Mustang haters????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Good Luck to Huntingdon this season. They are a very fine football program.