district 7A predictons

moneymaker

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celina just lost their coach,which is probalby not a bad thing.

I disagree. Summer camp is over and now you're entering a dead period, this cannot be good for the young ladies of Clay Co. I have heard of only one possible replacement and that is the Asst boys basketball coach and i'm not sure he has any experience at the high school level. It will be interesting to see who is hired and if its not someone that can help these kids they go from a solid 3rd to who knows where..

I disagree. Summer camp is over and now you're entering a dead period, this cannot be good for the young ladies of Clay Co. I have heard of only one possible replacement and that is the Asst boys basketball coach and i'm not sure he has any experience at the high school level. It will be interesting to see who is hired and if its not someone that can help these kids they go from a solid 3rd to who knows where..

I am not a candidate for this job. I do not intend to be a candidate for this job. I have not been contacted by Clay County High School. I have a job and this is the job I will be doing at this time next year.

Sincerely,

Nick Saban

I am not a candidate for this job. I do not intend to be a candidate for this job. I have not been contacted by Clay County High School. I have a job and this is the job I will be doing at this time next year.

Sincerely,

Nick Saban

Thanks man i'm a long time Dolphins fan why did you have to remind me of Nick SATAN? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks man i'm a long time Dolphins fan why did you have to remind me of Nick SATAN? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry, didnt mean to strike a sore spot for ya.

My cousin was a good friend of St Nick's back when he was the HBC at Michigan State. Their kids went to school together, and they played on the same youth baseball team which just happened to be coached by my cousin. He said that Nick would be there at every practice, wanting to know where he could help. SO, he had Nick as his assistant baseball coach. I guess it worked very well. They are still friends today.

I believe that Toledo is the only stop that St. Nick made where the people hiring him KNEW what they were getting into. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They knew he was gone to MSU eventually. But from that point on, everyone thought they were getting him for the long term.

All that rambling being said, 2 days after he hit LSU he called back to Mich. St. and wanted to go back. If the president had listened to his AD, Nick would still be at MSU today. Im certain of it.

I will Agree with devil how could this be a good thing for the girls

Not a coach.

fair enough..I guess..I don't know the situation. I have never saw her coach but I saw on the other board Kimes will coach.. I saw her coach in middle school somewhere. I thought her daughter was one of the best pg's I ever saw at the middle school level.

fair enough..I guess..I don't know the situation. I have never saw her coach but I saw on the other board Kimes will coach.. I saw her coach in middle school somewhere. I thought her daughter was one of the best pg's I ever saw at the middle school level.

Her daughter might have been good in middle school,but she isn't now. A point guard has got to be able

to score and get her team good shots.Also a pg has to be able to make free throws at the end of a game when its close and her daughter isn't to good at that. If a pg can make a few shots plus free throws and gets her team good shots that is a pg. As i know of when i watched her play last year she didn't do those things well.