Lewis County v. Mt. Pleasent

LCHS

yea we can all see how strong collinwoods non region schedule is soooo strong east hickman......and ...drum roll plz....LORETTO....i hope your signature means waynesboro...cause thats the only boro yall will be seein anytime soon...ohh yea wat happened at the waverly scrimmage not enough time???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

bout as tough as your pre season schedule.....loretto...richland...hardin county...riverside....you better shut your your mouth cause you got waverly very soon and that aint last years team...im guessin u dont start...cuz your putting some BA targets on your head....lolololol....by the way cwood has already played trinity and dca...so i dont think they are dodging any competition...better watch pointin that finger...;

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bout as tough as your pre season schedule.....loretto...richland...hardin county...riverside....you better shut your your mouth cause you got waverly very soon and that aint last years team...im guessin u dont start...cuz your putting some BA targets on your head....lolololol....by the way cwood has already played trinity and dca...so i dont think they are dodging any competition...better watch pointin that finger...;

This is for Lewis County and Mt. Pleasant fans to talk. Start another thread for Collinwood and Wayne County please.

i said non-region talkin bout regular season....wat u r talkin bout r wat most ppl call scrimmages.....and ur right i should prolly watch MY MY mouth......and by the way hardin county is 4a and pretty good.....GO TROJANS!!!!!!!! whooooooooo hoooooooooo /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MP has to use LC and Fairview to get better. Win or lose playing tougher teams should help get things going in the right direction, you can't get better playing down. The Tigers will be alright when it comes to region play,barring injuries,they can't afford those.

I expect LC to dominate physically.I'm not sure how they're doing mentally,but physically i think they definitely have the edge. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's times like these when I miss the original GreenMan......atleast he made sense sometimes /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

But back to the point at hand, Lewis Co. wins this one.

i said non-region talkin bout regular season....wat u r talkin bout r wat most ppl call scrimmages.....and ur right i should prolly watch MY MY mouth......and by the way hardin county is 4a and pretty good.....GO TROJANS!!!!!!!! whooooooooo hoooooooooo  /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey this is cole thompson coach paris thompsons son but this is how wayne co region will work out

1. wayne co. because we didnt lose to many starters

2. mount plesent. they will definitly be in the hunt the o will hurt without marco

3.moore co. i think moore county can be the sleeper team and in the hunt for 1st by two games

4.c-wood. they will fight for third it will go ethier way

5.ca

6. huntland

7.zion

8.perrycounty.

but now for lewis county they are fast strong they are the best team mount p. and wayne county will play this year but since lewis county won last year against mount p. i think lewis county will win by three touchdowns

hey this is cole thompson coach paris thompsons son but this is how wayne co region will work out

1. wayne co. because we didnt lose to many starters

2. mount plesent. they will definitly be in the hunt the o will hurt without marco

3.moore co. i think moore county can be the sleeper team and in the hunt for 1st by two games

4.c-wood. they will fight for third it will go ethier way

5.ca

6. huntland

7.zion

8.perrycounty.

but now for lewis county they are fast strong they are the best team mount p. and wayne county will play this year but since lewis county won last year against mount p. i think lewis county will win by three touchdowns