Lewis County v. Mt. Pleasent

LCHS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is kick off. What players does a person name to watch on either team? What offense is MTP running this year.....course our bunch knows what LCHS runs. Heard LCHS doesn't have much depth this year.

Good luck to both.....!

Kick off is at seven. Mt. Pleasant is running the wing t with some option stuff. They have good athletes that can go. Should be a great game!

OMG, can u believe the one man show tonite, NOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oops different year,same team. great game on both sides. few bugs to work on, maybe a little nerves. MTP done great i'm proud of all of yall, keep up the hard work. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> if we were like some teams we could cry about needing a little more time, but we wont. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> LCHS played a great game.

MP played their hearts out tonight. They are a much harder team to defend this year because they spread the ball around to several different players. I thought that MP outplayed the panthers tonight. I never thought I would say this, but we were out hit and out tackled. Right now we are a soft tackling team. If you don't believe that just look at the number of missed tackle and the number of times that the pile moved forward after contact. Some may get upset at me saying that, but maybe it will get the few hotdog individuals to go to work as a TEAM. Second guessing the coaches and patting yourself on the back leads to a lackluster effort full of mistakes that can hurt your team. Go to work this week because I promise you that WC won't drop the passes that MP (no offense to the Tigers) did tonight. We have some great players and fine young men on this team who I believe will get it together. Congratulations on the win and congratulations to MP for a well played game.

OMG, can u believe the one man show tonite, NOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oops different year,same team. great game on both sides. few bugs to work on, maybe a little nerves. MTP done great i'm proud of all of yall, keep up the hard work. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> if we were like some teams we could cry about needing a little more time, but we wont. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> LCHS played a great game.

Tell em big red one

wholder is right football is far from over in MTP. Glad that their weren't any injuries on either side. Good luck to MTP the rest of the season.

GO PANTHERS TIME TO GO TO WORK!

mTp did have a couple of injuries. OL/DL lineman #73 turned an ankle & our starting QB #16 may have injured his ankle. #73 will be ready next week & #16 is up in the air right now.