Lewis County v. Mt. Pleasent

LCHS

Here is some more stats......not sure how accurate.but found them in the Daily Herald

LCHS...243 Total yds (I'm guessing all on the ground)

MTP....208 Total yds (150 on the ground. 59 Air)

So what I have read here and what people are saying......it was a close game.

We'll have to see how the season plays out for both to find out how good these two really are. Next week should be a good test for both.

By the way ......anyone know where a person(s) could find the defensive stats

Someone really dropped the ball here.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is some more stats......not sure how accurate.but found them in the Daily Herald

LCHS...243 Total yds (I'm guessing all on the ground)

MTP....208 Total yds (150 on the ground. 59 Air)

So what I have read here and what people are saying......it was a close game.

We'll have to see how the season plays out for both to find out how good these two really are. Next week should be a good test for both.

By the way ......anyone know where a person(s) could find the defensive stats

Someone really dropped the ball here.

I will post it all tomorrow night. I got my program working right today & will review it tomorrow evening.

I will post it all tomorrow night. I got my program working right today & will review it tomorrow evening.

Will be looking forward to it Wholder. We have never had this problem before trying to find stats for a game...usually at least one team will be completed. Maybe first game jitters for the stat keepers for LCHS.

OMG, can u believe the one man show tonite, NOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oops different year,same team. great game on both sides. few bugs to work on, maybe a little nerves. MTP done great i'm proud of all of yall, keep up the hard work. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> if we were like some teams we could cry about needing a little more time, but we wont. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> LCHS played a great game.

yeah right....or you could cry and wine about them boys leaving the shower on and gaterade bottles in the floor.....at lest you play at moore county this year and yall can out class them /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

What Moore County did could be considered an act of vandalism, and is completely different than crying for 5 straight years that you can't beat Mt. Pleasant.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Very well said!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />