Lewis County v. Mt. Pleasent

LCHS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any stats on the game. Be interesting to see. Sounds like a good game. MTP must be a lot more balanced this year as far as who carries the load. Must have been alittle harder to defend when its coming from all directions.

Was this a case of first jitters for these two? I heard from a friend that there was some dropped balls, fumbles and flags that stopped a lot of the momentum.

Any stats would be appreciated.

mTp did have a couple of injuries. OL/DL lineman #73 turned an ankle & our starting QB #16 may have injured his ankle. #73 will be ready next week & #16 is up in the air right now.

Pretty strong performance wholder. I listened to a little of this game and it didn't sound too good for #16. Hope he's alright. Sounds like DB held it down though.

all i have to say about the game is WOW!!!it scared me to death i dont know about other people but that was a very great game but LC pulled it out i dont think i can go threw another game like that.but congrats to LC on the win and to MTP for one heck of a season opener

Pretty strong performance wholder. I listened to a little of this game and it didn't sound too good for #16. Hope he's alright. Sounds like DB held it down though.

Yes, mTp played good ball last night aganist a real good 2a team. Word this morning #16 will be out only two weeks.

Anyone have any stats on the game. Be interesting to see. Sounds like a good game. MTP must be a lot more balanced this year as far as who carries the load. Must have been alittle harder to defend when its coming from all directions.

Was this a case of first jitters for these two? I heard from a friend that there was some dropped balls, fumbles and flags that stopped a lot of the momentum.

Any stats would be appreciated.

I am not going to put the kids names on here, hope you guys know who they are.

Lewis County

Rushing:#4 = 6 carries 40 yds, #36 = 5 carries 28 yds, #25 = 1 carry -1 yard, #20 = 17 carries 105 yds, #22 = 1 carry 7 yds, #2 = 1 carry 2 yds, #8 = a carry -2 yds & #5 = 3 carries 4 yds

Passing: #5 1 att 1 comp 0 yds 0 td 1 int

Receiving: #4 1 rec 0 yds

Penalties: 2 for 20 yds

1st downs:10

Mt Pleasant

Rushing: #46 = 17 carries 70 yds, #22 1 carry 4 yds, #5 = 6 carries 30 yds, #1 = 3 carries 9 yds, #16 = 2 carries 6 yds & #21 = 5 carries 34 yds

Passing: # 16 = 10 att 4 comp 57 yds 0 td 0 int, #1 = 2 att 0 comp 0 yds 1 int

Receiving: #5 = 1 rec 28 yds, #21 = 1 rec 4 yds & #4 = 2 rec 25 yds

Penalties:6 for 30 yds

1st downs: 14

hey this is cole thompson coach paris thompsons son but this is how wayne co region will work out

1. wayne co. because we didnt lose to many starters

2. mount plesent. they will definitly be in the hunt the o will hurt without marco

3.moore co. i think moore county can be the sleeper team and in the hunt for 1st by two games

4.c-wood. they will fight for third it will go ethier way

5.ca

6. huntland

7.zion

8.perrycounty.

but now for lewis county they are fast strong they are the best team mount p. and wayne county will play this year but since lewis county won last year against mount p. i think lewis county will win by three touchdowns

u dont have cornersville in the prediction where u pickin them

WHOLDER.......Appreciate the info. I looked on "The Tenn." And all I found was some of the LCHS stats...not all. None for MTP. I was curious as total yds...etc.

I'm not sure what eiter can take from this game.

MTP better than expected...or LCHS not as good as expected......Or Two teams equal and played a heck of a game. Who does MTP play next week? LCHS has wayne county I believe.

Once again thanks for the info.

I am not going to put the kids names on here, hope you guys know who they are.

Lewis County

Rushing:#4 = 6 carries 40 yds, #36 = 5 carries 28 yds, #25 = 1 carry -1 yard, #20 = 17 carries 105 yds, #22 = 1 carry 7 yds, #2 = 1 carry 2 yds, #8 = a carry -2 yds & #5 = 3 carries 4 yds

Passing: #5 1 att 1 comp 0 yds 0 td 1 int

Receiving: #4 1 rec 0 yds

Penalties: 2 for 20 yds

1st downs:10

Mt Pleasant

Rushing: #46 = 17 carries 70 yds, #22 1 carry 4 yds, #5 = 6 carries 30 yds, #1 = 3 carries 9 yds, #16 = 2 carries 6 yds & #21 = 5 carries 34 yds

Passing: # 16 = 10 att 4 comp 57 yds 0 td 0 int, #1 = 2 att 0 comp 0 yds 1 int

Receiving: #5 = 1 rec 28 yds, #21 = 1 rec 4 yds & #4 = 2 rec 25 yds

Penalties:6 for 30 yds

1st downs: 14

Let me just say that in all my years i have never seen i game at the DEN go into overtime! So good job pulling it out so that wouldn't happen!

Now i don't know the exact number but "wholder" i know that your stats are wrong! I was at the game, and the LC offence throw the ball more then 1 time! Cane was about 0 for 4 or 5 with 1 pick and 0 yards, and as for #4 Mr. Jack Tenison he had more then 6 carries.

And i believe that Mt. Pleasant is an ok of a team but just so everyone knows LC don't play like that alot just a bad night for LC, but still good enough to pull out a "W" good job PANTHERS