Red Bank- Soddy Game

RBlionFan

All I have to say is WOW! I didn't see this coming. I was extremely shocked by Red Bank's preformance tonight. Their line just didn't block or really get after it. The QB was off and on. He has a way better arm than Ledbetter. The backs for red bank were not getting up field hardly at all. They tried to hard to juke and make people miss and Soddy just stopped them. Punt return for Red Bank was horrible. Defense wise just didn't look to have the speed like the last couple of years.

Soddy, impressed me alittle, they showed that they can play a little defense. They seem to stop the run pretty well time to time. They did get burned by the pass a couple of times. That was a great INT for a touchdown to tie the game early. Soddy's corner I believe #2 is a good player. He wasn't afraid of sticking the recievers for Red Bank. Bubba had a great game, very impressed with his play. Soddy's defense is much improved from last year. Offense is getting better.

This game definitely opened alot of eyes tonight. Should be fun to see what Soddy does when they come up the road to evensville in a couple of weeks. As for Red Bank it will be interesting to see if they can bounce back from a huge lose.

THERE WERE NO INT'S IN THE GAME - RED BANK QB THREW NO TD'S / SODDY DAISY QB THREW 3 TD'S

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha what are you talkin about why in the world would u start a sophmore over jake ledbetter he had started since his sophmoe year and him and all the wide outs had great chemistry.. That would be the dumbest thing ever to tear them apart... and yes he doues have a insanely strong arm maby to strong haha. and hes fast and is a alot stronger then your average qb. look for him to be great and give him respect .

I SAW YOUR GREAT QUARTERBACK LAST NIGHT VS. SODDY - LOOK TO ME LIKE THE BEST QUARTERBACK WAS ON THE OTHER SIDELINE SCORE 33 - 22 YOUR QB= NO TD'S / SD QB= 3 TD'S

I didnt know that they even played football at Soddy

RB has a QB that will be the best that they have had for years...

Soddy = Slow with weak linemen

Red Bank has team speed and strength that Soddy cant match.

Its hard to convince kids that are used to losing that they can win... Soddy kids have become used to losing in football

ps I dont have a child playing for either team[/size]

YOUR QB WHICH BY THE WAY AS YOU SAY WILL BE THE BEST THAT THEY HAVE HAD IN YEARS HOW DOES THIS SOUND SODDY WINS 33 - 22 / YOUR QB = NO TD'S / SODDY QB = 3 TD'S

Wow im glad theres someone else that afrees with me on the quarter back thing... the kid is like a high school tebow haha..

And red bank is extremely fast

HIGH SCHOOL TEBOW?????????? LOOKS LIKE SODDY DID NOT BELEIVE YOU ?????? 33 - 22 YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TEBOW = NO TD'S / SODDY QB = 3 TD'S

Where, oh where is Redbankpride1, I just wonder how good that crow tastes. He must be in hiding.......For somebody to talk so much, he sure has shut it up.........

I think somebody told me he is over at Sylvan learning center...lol

SODDY DAISY TROJANS 33

GREATER CHATTANOOGA AREA /RED BANK LIONS 22

I think somebody told me he is over at Sylvan learning center...lol

SODDY DAISY TROJANS 33

GREATER CHATTANOOGA AREA /RED BANK LIONS 22

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ok, thats funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go Owls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!