Bledsoe County Warriors Fan

Redhotz

Did anyone mention Sequatchie's (1-19) record the past two years? I didn't! Me being a moderator on this board I try not to get into the crap every year that is on here about the Sequatchie/Bledsoe game. I was just pointing out the facts that Grundy Co. has been through a lot in the past year and I was just saying statistically speaking the last four years neither team is that different and doesn't deserve that kind of talk.

I see what you are saying! The person that was bashing grundy for being grundy is a idiot!

I guess i took your point wrong it is way to early to talk alot of junk!

As for bchswar everyone on here dont think like he and warrior4ever does!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much talk around town since last week's scrimmage. Now that things are in full swing, what does everybody think? I think if we work some of the "bugs out" we should be able to play with anybody on our schedule. Let's hear it Bledsoe fans.

Go Warriors!

No one is talking because to get the "bugs out" you are talking about would take the Men in Black. We have a new coach, new system, and nearly all underclassman including a sophmore quarterback and even though our varsity only beat you all by 1 touchdown, we ran all over you and our defense totally stopped your offense. Sometimes it is better to remain silent and just sit back and watch what happens. I am not saying that Grundy looked great or anything like that or that we have the best team in this area, because I know we don't. I am just saying maybe you should just sit tight and let your coaches and players get some work done and try to get ready for the season to start. I mean no disrespect of any kind and wish the best of luck to Bledsoe and all the teams in the valley. Work hard boys and we will see you good folks at the Jamboree.

No one is talking because to get the "bugs out" you are talking about would take the Men in Black. We have a new coach, new system, and nearly all underclassman including a sophmore quarterback and even though our varsity only beat you all by 1 touchdown, we ran all over you and our defense totally stopped your offense. Sometimes it is better to remain silent and just sit back and watch what happens. I am not saying that Grundy looked great or anything like that or that we have the best team in this area, because I know we don't. I am just saying maybe you should just sit tight and let your coaches and players get some work done and try to get ready for the season to start. I mean no disrespect of any kind and wish the best of luck to Bledsoe and all the teams in the valley. Work hard boys and we will see you good folks at the Jamboree.

I don't know that I totally agree with the "bug" comment, and although Grundy did move the ball on us, our defense stepped up and stopped them once on forth down. Our offense did struggle against the Grundy defense, but that is to be expected in the first scrimmage. I do agree about not saying much and let the boys do the talking on the field. Our boys are really working hard and are getting better and I think we are going to have a very good season.

I agree the talking should be done on the field!

I got to get on my soapbox real quick! Warrior4ever i see you as someone who likes to stir things up you kinda sit back and try the ole bait&switch you are already poking around and trying to predict all-americans and have alredy said the boys arent working hard enough and are saying there aint much talk around town. hmmmmm well from what i hear the only time you come to town is for little blue practice,maybe you should focus on the little league and how hard they are working and how good the boys are being out at taft since that is where you work!

I agree the talking should be done on the field!

I got to get on my soapbox real quick! Warrior4ever i see you as someone who likes to stir things up you kinda sit back and try the ole bait&switch you are already poking around and trying to predict all-americans and have alredy said the boys arent working hard enough and are saying there aint much talk around town. hmmmmm well from what i hear the only time you come to town is for little blue practice,maybe you should focus on the little league and how hard they are working and how good the boys are being out at taft since that is where you work!

Ha Ha HA !!!!!

Polecat