Baylor v. Cleveland Scrimmage

just_do_it

Who played QB for Baylor. I hope Tyler Massey does great in the pros but his Dad (coach) played a hurt Massey too much last year. It pretty much lost a couple of games for them. You know Tyler up the middle, Tyler runs, Tyler passes, Tyler on defense, etc. I heard alot of groaning about it and anyone that saw the Baylor McCallie game on TV knows that lost it for them. Had a great back that just needed inches on a couple of drives and what does the coach do.....call Tyler's number while he is injured....over and over. So, back to my question who will their qb be this year?

Who played QB for Baylor. I hope Tyler Massey does great in the pros but his Dad (coach) played a hurt Massey too much last year. It pretty much lost a couple of games for them. You know Tyler up the middle, Tyler runs, Tyler passes, Tyler on defense, etc. I heard alot of groaning about it and anyone that saw the Baylor McCallie game on TV knows that lost it for them. Had a great back that just needed inches on a couple of drives and what does the coach do.....call Tyler's number while he is injured....over and over. So, back to my question who will their qb be this year?

Pros? Did I miss something?