Interest level this year

FlyBy

Forgive me, but I have been on the road a lot this Summer and have not been able to check the board.

I thought that the board would be buzzing with a lot more scrimmage info and team info, but I'm not seeing as much as I thought I would,

In your opinions, is the excitement/anticipation as high as in years past?

Everybody I have talked to can't wait for it to start. I thought the boards are a little low right now as well but it will pick up....its still early.

I agree with Gwave1. I'm new to posting on the board but read a lot of them last year. I know that here in Smyrna, folks are tring to get a grip on the new staff and the graduation of some key players. We are not really sure what we got here. But you can be asured, now that the first scrimmage is under our belts and they saw and heard the pads popp'en, the comments and the talk will pick up.

Hope it's another great year for HS football in Tenn. Good luck and GO DAWGS!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

'Boards' of EVERY kind are slow. I am a moderator on a couple of gun boards and a visitor on many others and they are ALL slow. For this one it could be for a couple of reasons.

First off school is not in session for the majority of the state yet and folks are thinking about other things besides HS sports.

Second reason is the fact not EVERY home does have puter access no matter what the media wants us to believe. I know a few folks that are BIG fans of HS football that refuse to have a puter in their home.

Lastly with the so called demise of some dynasties, some fervor has wained by some on here. Add to this the fact that some regulars with good knowledge are myteriously missing.