Coalfield/Monterey

turf toe

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the Head Coach at Coalfield this season? Every one I have talked to has kind of implied one thing or another whenever I've asked that question. If it is in fact Keith Henry, he has some very "High Pockets" to fill! I've known him for a long time.......he can coach given the right mix of talent and support. The Jackets went to the air? They have been average in years past in the passing game. (that isn't meant as a slight, they just usually have a tremendous ground game) Of course some years they were better than that (Lowe), but no golden arm throwing to a variety of glue fingers. Besides their boys up front like to plow, not hold their ground?!?! Guess they thought Monterey would be a good test to find out how the QB and Recievers were gonna pan out? Who is the back this year that is gonna turn heads? It ain't Coalfield if at least one kid can tote the rock! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who is the Head Coach at Coalfield this season? Every one I have talked to has kind of implied one thing or another whenever I've asked that question. If it is in fact Keith Henry, he has some very "High Pockets" to fill! I've known him for a long time.......he can coach given the right mix of talent and support. The Jackets went to the air? They have been average in years past in the passing game. (that isn't meant as a slight, they just usually have a tremendous ground game) Of course some years they were better than that (Lowe), but no golden arm throwing to a variety of glue fingers. Besides their boys up front like to plow, not hold their ground?!?! Guess they thought Monterey would be a good test to find out how the QB and Recievers were gonna pan out? Who is the back this year that is gonna turn heads? It ain't Coalfield if at least one kid can tote the rock! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />]

i have known you for a long time too. you were full of hot air when you were my coach, and full of it now. sometimes some of your comments should stay in space, that space between your ears.[/quote

Kaz made no negative comments at all. merely he proffessed just how good the coalfield running game is. I think you are the one full of hot air to comment about someone when you don't fully understand what they said or how they meant it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PRETTY GOOD SCRIMMAGE BOTH SIDES DID SCORE 2 TD'S.COALFIELDS WER A COMBINATION OF RUNNING AND PASSING. THE FIRST GROUP FOR COALFIELD SCORED 2 TD'S AND A 2 POINT CONVERSION. MONTEREEY FIRST GROUP SCORED 1 TD AND NO CONVERSIONS. COALFIELD 2ND GROUP HAD SOME REALLLY GOOD MOMENTS ON OFFENSE BUT DID NOT SCORE WHILE THE 2ND GROUP DEFENSE DID GIVE UP A TD BUT OVERALL A FAIR SCRIMMAGE FOR COALFIELD

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kaz yes Rock is the head coach at Coalfield.

Even though I don't care much for Coalfield. I do respect them and hope that Rock and Peb do well down there. After all they are good ole Oneida boys.

We're glad you don't care much for Coalfield. I can stand on solid ground and say Coalfield doesn't care much for you personally. As for Oneida, they have a healthy dose of respect but can't seem to give that back to the program that has beaten them 5 of 6 years.

BTW, my bet is most of the Oneida folks don't want you as a fan either, IMHO.