how will indy look this year

overseascoach

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too soon to tell. They have not even had their official tryouts. With no seniors and lacking a true post player, they will have their challenges. Young teams can surprise, especially with external expectations so low.

well they may still develop but i know for the last few years HMS didnt help any with the girls that thye had, but saying that maybe some will be late bloomers... if Hailsip had stayed how would have they feared this year..

well they may still develop but i know for the last few years HMS didnt help any with the girls that thye had, but saying that maybe some will be late bloomers... if Hailsip had stayed how would have they feared this year..

Players like Haislip make everyone better, just by providing confidence. Even with her they would still be lacking in the post. The loss of Ashley Lott can not be ignored, she too would have helped. Look for those two names in the Riverdale box scores, they will be prominent.

Players like Haislip make everyone better, just by providing confidence. Even with her they would still be lacking in the post. The loss of Ashley Lott can not be ignored, she too would have helped. Look for those two names in the Riverdale box scores, they will be prominent.

was miss lott at INDY and could you tell me about her as i have not heard of her -- with two above mentioned and lemming ( not sure of name but sis played thier now at MTSU) they should be a force

was miss lott at INDY and could you tell me about her as i have not heard of her -- with two above mentioned and lemming ( not sure of name but sis played thier now at MTSU) they should be a force

Lott is a quick, tenacious guard that does all the little things that makes a coach smile. I think the other girl you are talking about is Lanning, her sister led Riverdale to the championship in 06-07.

Lott is a quick, tenacious guard that does all the little things that makes a coach smile. I think the other girl you are talking about is Lanning, her sister led Riverdale to the championship in 06-07.

it is likely Riverdale will play 9-10 players and since i have not seen them, may not have a true post but that doesn't matter. HM is a very good teacher of the post positon and it will be the strongest position on the team. If Clark didn't have to transfer, this would have been a super team and it may be anyway.

it is likely Riverdale will play 9-10 players and since i have not seen them, may not have a true post but that doesn't matter. HM is a very good teacher of the post positon and it will be the strongest position on the team. If Clark didn't have to transfer, this would have been a super team and it may be anyway.

hey PH, thought you were stuck on the volleyball board! You are right about HM, she is one of the best post coaches around. She never had great post talent at IHS, but still made post play an integral part of the game.

In the most respectful way... awful.

agree.....sorry:(

unless someone moves in..they have no one with ANY experience and very little talent. i will be pulling for INDY though and hope I am wrong. even if haislip and lott did not transfer they would have been up and down this year.

hey PH, thought you were stuck on the volleyball board! You are right about HM, she is one of the best post coaches around. She never had great post talent at IHS, but still made post play an integral part of the game.

I could be wrong, and likely am, but your new coach will give a great effort to make this team respectable and how does anyone know since they haven't even had an official tryout. If HM was still there, she would have had the same situation except with H and L, she would have made some post players(and that still can be done) and they would have been respectable. Give this coach a chance, support her, and she knows nothing much unless there are films but to lace them up get into the gym and make her a team. What else could you ask from anyone else?

By the way 20, where did your VB Coach go to or is the one there that has always been and the asst left.