Week 0 - Sequoyah vs Sweetwater

bigclittleh

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think sequoyah will win 28 to 14 watch Jacob White an Adam Brewster to step up look for the Breeden kid to step up his game and Eli moser to have a good passing game the seniors of sequoyah high are going to step up big for their last year

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think sequoyah will win 28 to 14 watch Jacob White an Adam Brewster to step up look for the Breeden kid to step up his game and Eli moser to have a good passing game the seniors of sequoyah high are going to step up big for their last year

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will flip a coin, Heads It Is!! Sequoyah in a close one.

This will be a fun game to watch. Sequoyah's offense is looking pretty good. Look for White, Moser, Carson and Brewster to have good games. The Defense is going to have to play better than they did against Meigs. We can't let people just run the ball that easy on us. The Defensive line has got to step it up.

Chiefs in a close one. 27-20

I think Sweetwater will dominate. Meigs Co. took Sequoyah easily in the jamboree 14-6. The Sweetwater scrimmage vs. Meigs: the Wildcats 2nd team vs. Meigs first, the result was a Sweetwater victory. C Gibson, T Richesin, S Blomstrom, J Berrong = good senior leaders. They've been winners before and seen hard times, look for them to have a hardnosed spirit. They will give it their all. Sequoyah, I do believe, has high hopes. Good luck!

I think Sweetwater will dominate. Meigs Co. took Sequoyah easily in the jamboree 14-6. The Sweetwater scrimmage vs. Meigs: the Wildcats 2nd team vs. Meigs first, the result was a Sweetwater victory. C Gibson, T Richesin, S Blomstrom, J Berrong = good senior leaders. They've been winners before and seen hard times, look for them to have a hardnosed spirit. They will give it their all. Sequoyah, I do believe, has high hopes. Good luck!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I was at that scrimmage and I don't think "anyone" came away from that scrimmage feeling like Sweetwater won! The first time Meigs got the ball they drove straight down the field and scored and that was against Sweetwater's first team. Sweetwater got the ball past mid field only once the entire scrimmage! Except the pass interception for a touchdown and the long pass for a TD both coming against Meigs 2's. In fact the best two plays that Sweetwater had was a reverse and a fake reverse other than that zero offense. Sweetwaters QB only went I think two series but still it was ugly. Sequoyah had scrimmaged Loudon the night before the Jamboree and had to be to a large degree leg dead. You will see a different team come Friday, there are about 15 seniors waiting on the other side of the ridge and you can bet they are ready! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i dont think it will even be close sqhs will dominate from the o line they are just to good nobody will stop them

that is true sequoyah had 2 scrimmage's that week the team will come out fired up and ready to go there not going to take it easy on sweetwater but it will be a good game look for sequoyah to take control in the 2nd hafe

Dr. Dave

I was also at both those scrimmages and while I will agree with you that Sweetwater didn't look good, and they were certainly uninspired! It was a first scrimmage and after the first series on defense Meigs did very little on the starters. Cats also had several starters play very little and had many sophs and some freshman play a majority of the scrimmage on defense, and even on offense. Of Sweetwaters 3 scores Meigs only had 2nd teamers in on one of those scores, Cats freshman Qb, two sophs. in backfield several on the line. By any chance did you see Sweetwaters other scrimmages?

I don't think you can say that Sequoyah looked that good against Loudon, and I believe that was their third scrimm. White is the only player that stood out to me, without him what did Seq. do? I really enjoy watching White play, he is tough but they will need other players to help out.

Jamboree, McMinn Central had one play on Cats the long pass against a freshman db, and safety should've been there to help. Other than that play what did the top team by far in your region do to the Cats defense? Negative yards. Like I've said though don't read to much into scrimm. or Jamborees.

The game: I'm not saying that Seq. doesn't have a good line, and decent team, but you are definitly underestimating Sweetwaters def & off. line, Lb's and skill players! Cats come back over the ridge with another win! Goodluck to the Chiefs the rest of the season. Get the popcorn ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dr. Dave

I was also at both those scrimmages and while I will agree with you that Sweetwater didn't look good, and they were certainly uninspired! It was a first scrimmage and after the first series on defense Meigs did very little on the starters. Cats also had several starters play very little and had many sophs and some freshman play a majority of the scrimmage on defense, and even on offense. Of Sweetwaters 3 scores Meigs only had 2nd teamers in on one of those scores, Cats freshman Qb, two sophs. in backfield several on the line. By any chance did you see Sweetwaters other scrimmages?

I don't think you can say that Sequoyah looked that good against Loudon, and I believe that was their third scrimm. White is the only player that stood out to me, without him what did Seq. do? I really enjoy watching White play, he is tough but they will need other players to help out.

Jamboree, McMinn Central had one play on Cats the long pass against a freshman db, and safety should've been there to help. Other than that play what did the top team by far in your region do to the Cats defense? Negative yards. Like I've said though don't read to much into scrimm. or Jamborees.

The game: I'm not saying that Seq. doesn't have a good line, and decent team, but you are definitly underestimating Sweetwaters def & off. line, Lb's and skill players! Cats come back over the ridge with another win! Goodluck to the Chiefs the rest of the season. Get the popcorn ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well my point was the poster made it sound like Sweetwater would beat Sequoyah based on its"winning" performance against Meigs. I don't care what the score was Meigs dominated that scrimmage from start to finish the score wasn't even close to what it looked like on the field. We will just have to agree to disagree on who the scores were against. Again my response was to the poster premise based on the Meigs scrimmage. I did not see Sweetwaters other scrimmages. Sweetwater did do a great job against Central, I even told Coach Staff so after they played. The chiefs have other weapons than White(thanks by the way he is my stepson) Nick Carson had good catch and run on the first play, Brewester had a nice catch and run on 4th down, Breeden will play tough and take it to the house if he gets a crease, and you didn't see any of Jock Black. The o-line can be outstanding. I just think that Sequoyah has more athletes this year, and Sweetwater has some real good ones that you have mentioned I just think the Chiefs have more this year. Does that mean they will win??? Who knows, I just know it is a lot more level playing field than in a long time and I know the Chiefs are hungry for a win and having it at home, I simply think the chiefs win.