GP @ Pigeon Forge

FiDDY7

They do have problems and especially when they have been looking a head for 3 weeks. PF folks started talking about this game the week before the 1st game of the year. Now they are 0-3. I don't think they have much room to run their mouth and lift their coach up the way they did. HE got you beat at Cosby. HE let his players show up at the GP game with signs trying to degrade GP. What a classless act. You wonder why they are 0-3 try discipline like it takes to down a ball to win the ballgame instead of trying for more needless yds or another score.

Yes this is a rival game and in those types of games anything can happen but GP takes this one.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets be realistic PF fans, GP has a more talented team, a much much better coaching staff (im not just talking about the head coach), and GP knows how to win. I would love nothing more than to see PF pull of the upset but they have almost no chance. I dont really see any aspects of the game where PF will have an advantage, maybe the o line like so many of you people seem to think, but i just dont see anyway PF doesnt get dominated in everyway. I dont think this game will be high scoring but ill say GP 35-6.

As much as I would like to go with the Tigers, I dont think that they can go to GP and win. But, stranger things have happened and PF is not bad up front, IF they can control the LOS they have a shot, but if GP is runnin wild then bad things will happen for the Orange and Black! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

GP-21

PF-6 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is from someone who doesn't care who wins and doesn't live in that area, in the game I saw PF they appeared to be trying too hard to be intimidating, trash talking, than executing their plays. That was against a non-rival they'll probably never play again other than maybe in the playoffs in future seasons, if they lose their cool against rival GP it could be a runaway.

As much as I would like to go with the Tigers, I dont think that they can go to GP and win. But, stranger things have happened and PF is not bad up front, IF they can control the LOS they have a shot, but if GP is runnin wild then bad things will happen for the Orange and Black! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

GP-21

PF-6 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GP comes to us this year, I think that homefield advantage will be an advantage as this is our first home game of the year as well. I still think we can beat the Highlanders...

This is from someone who doesn't care who wins and doesn't live in that area, in the game I saw PF they appeared to be trying too hard to be intimidating, trash talking, than executing their plays. That was against a non-rival they'll probably never play again other than maybe in the playoffs in future seasons, if they lose their cool against rival GP it could be a runaway.

I think this post speaks volumns and should to PF fans about their program and coaching staff. "Trying too hard to be intimidating, trash talking more than executing their plays" against a non rival. This isn't the first time I've heard this or seen it myself. I know it will be blown off and everyone will think that Indian and I are both crazy but he saw them play I would guess Sequachie County and I'm actually a Red Bank fan who knows A LOT about the programs and watches games in the Sevierville area because I have family up there. I know its our opinions but that is actually coming from two folks looking in from the outside (and a little on the inside as well) which needs to happen on occasion.

GP comes to us this year, I think that homefield advantage will be an advantage as this is our first home game of the year as well. I still think we can beat the Highlanders...

Didnt know that, but I still dont think PF can win, simply because I think that GP will wear them down up front. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />