Indy vs Lavergne Scrimmage

tnsparty

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy looked great tonight, firing on all cylinders. This being a more game like scrimmage, with actual turnovers and what not, Indy absolutely ran the table all night.

I was extremely impressed by Norman tonight. He showed a lot vs. WC, but he showed his number one wide out ability tonight and made some key catches. Williams, Sartain, and Boatman all looked good as well. The offensive line played much better tonight than a week ago, which was very good to see.

I don't know if LHS is supposed to be a good team or not, but I think the final was 40-7, with their only score coming on the JV defense. Indy looked good in every aspect and really sparked some hope for success this year.

Any questions, just go ahead. I watched the whole thing tonight.

Indy looked great tonight, firing on all cylinders. This being a more game like scrimmage, with actual turnovers and what not, Indy absolutely ran the table all night.

I was extremely impressed by Norman tonight. He showed a lot vs. WC, but he showed his number one wide out ability tonight and made some key catches. Williams, Sartain, and Boatman all looked good as well. The offensive line played much better tonight than a week ago, which was very good to see.

I don't know if LHS is supposed to be a good team or not, but I think the final was 40-7, with their only score coming on the JV defense. Indy looked good in every aspect and really sparked some hope for success this year.

Any questions, just go ahead. I watched the whole thing tonight.

Was the kicking game any better than last week?

Indy guys...I know you weren't dissing the LHS team - just calling it the way it happened, but I thought you might be interested to know LHS is replacing all 22 starters. 21 graduated and the other moved. Several seniors from last year's team are in the SEC now, several more in I-aa, several more in D-2 programs like Carson-Newman, one at a major j.c. program, etc.

I'm not an excuse maker, but this may the biggest rebuilding job I've ever seen a h.s. have to make in all my decades of watching Metro and mid-state football. Give them a while. They will be back - sooner than people might think.

It's good to hear Indy is already good on a year-in/year-out basis. Good luck in your region this year.

Indy guys...I know you weren't dissing the LHS team - just calling it the way it happened, but I thought you might be interested to know LHS is replacing all 22 starters. 21 graduated and the other moved. Several seniors from last year's team are in the SEC now, several more in I-aa, several more in D-2 programs like Carson-Newman, one at a major j.c. program, etc.

I'm not an excuse maker, but this may the biggest rebuilding job I've ever seen a h.s. have to make in all my decades of watching Metro and mid-state football. Give them a while. They will be back - sooner than people might think.

It's good to hear Indy is already good on a year-in/year-out basis. Good luck in your region this year.

Nobody was dissing LHS. Indy is replacing 17 of 22 starters themselves. They returned Heckman (QB) and Berry (OL) on offense and Stannard (DB), Sheperd (DB) and Berry (DL). Of the graduating seniors 2 are at Buffalo (D1 BCS), 2 are at UTC (D1 FCS) and 3 are at Campbellsville (NAIA). Everyone also needs to remember it was just a scrimmage. A couple weeks and the real games start.

Nobody was dissing LHS. Indy is replacing 17 of 22 starters themselves. They returned Heckman (QB) and Berry (OL) on offense and Stannard (DB), Sheperd (DB) and Berry (DL). Of the graduating seniors 2 are at Buffalo (D1 BCS), 2 are at UTC (D1 FCS) and 3 are at Campbellsville (NAIA). Everyone also needs to remember it was just a scrimmage. A couple weeks and the real games start.

hey...where did ryan consiglio ...the MLB that you had that was very good from last years team go to play college ball?