White House @ Portland-Week 1

Olred

To the contrary some of my best friends are glad to hear good news about White House when they are playing other teams.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Secondly...WHEN did I say I hated Pearl Cohn OR Sycamore??? Show me. I don't phrase things like in "I hate....." (Well, maybe Tony Stewart /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ) And no, not a wannabe...just a little more mature than you. And exactly HOW do you "own" me? Explain that....Do you even HEAR yourself?

(And...do you know you're the one that keeps using the phrase "man crush"? ) /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

LETS TALK FOOTBALL PEOPLE!!

HOW DID GREENBRIER LOOK IN THE SCRIMMAGE YESTERDAY? WHO WILL BE THEIR MAIN PLAYERS THIS YEAR?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW DID GREENBRIER LOOK IN THE SCRIMMAGE YESTERDAY? WHO WILL BE THEIR MAIN PLAYERS THIS YEAR?

I thought they looked good but then I'm not ashamed that I'm biased for the Cats. Springfield has some speed players but I was impressed with what I saw of Greenbrier. Got there about 30 minutes into the scrimmage and had a hard time finding a place to park without walking a good distance. The stands were 2/3 full on our side with a handful on Springfiend's stands. I guess that means Greenbrier is ready for football.

We lost a lot of players to graduation and our roster has slimmed down in size. Zach Ziegler is back in Herndon's old jersey at #16, and Mason Head is our QB. Lee Holiman's height is hard to miss, and if the jersey numbers were correct yesterday I think Connor Jones scored along with Ziegler and company. I'll be learning new names this year, but hopefully it won't take long. I'm anxious to see what we have next Saturday too. It will be a good test.

I have no problem with your "man crush" for WH but I am sure some Greenbrier fans may have an issue.

You seem to hate Sycamore & Pearl Cohn. IMO you are simply just a Greenbrier poser who is really a "White House Wanna-Be" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Finally if I did have a problem with it then there's nothing you'd be able to do about it anyway. I OWN YOU LITTLE BOY!!!

I always had you pegged for owning little boys /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ahhh....it's becoming MUCH clearer now, whsports. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Cat, Just trying to keep it real. It sure will be nice when he gets kicked off again so we can talk about football again.But wait, he'll come back again with another lame name.

Saw your field Saturday Cat, Looking good /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Back to the old rivary talk so everybody give me your picks. i heard that Portland is a much improved team. Not to mention that they have 8 returning starters on both sides of the ball. i saw the game between the two last year and portland gave White house a run for their money even with 7 turnovers good luck to both teams.